ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what are my 172 cup turinis worth?

Alpina B3, 172, 325i
As the title really. My cup has the original speedline turini 16s, all 4 have some kerbing and flaking and would benefit from a refurb, they have michelins fitted, 195 45 16, prob 4-5mm up front, 3 at the back.

thanks for your advice!

Damian

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
£20. pm me your paypal details ;)

Seriously though, keep an eye on the 'for sale' section, have a look on ebay maybe? £200 sounds fair.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Immaculate condition with immaculate tyres...you could get up to £500+

With kerbing, you have to remember that the purchaser will have to pay another £100 on top of the purchase price to get them immaculate. So about £200-250 would be nearer the mark...but they are only worth what someone is willing to pay...so best off holding out for best price you can get. :)

I Say £150 bare and £200 with tyres as they will need a full refurb at circa £45 a wheel which bumps it to £330-£380

And imo thats the going rate for a set

But as Don Said above they can fetch good money if they are immaculate and have a good branded and well treaded tyres.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I sold a set on eBay with s**t tyres and every wheel was desperate for a re furb, scuffed, flaking paint etc. I got 400 quid! Put them on eBay.

Cup 172
As the title really. My cup has the original speedline turini 16s, all 4 have some kerbing and flaking and would benefit from a refurb, they have michelins fitted, 195 45 16, prob 4-5mm up front, 3 at the back.

thanks for your advice!

Damian

They arent completely original mate ;). Two of them are 4 years younger than the car.... Were last re-furbed in 2008. The big chunk missing out of one followed an ill advised brake/turn-in moment coming down the Hardknott Pass...:)