ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these pipes called?

1996 Valver
IIRC they are over £100 from Renault:eek:
Pipes 8&9

page19.gif

ph1 172
buy some plain hose (same internal diameter) and route the pipes round the top mount and away from the belts! Thats what i would have done if i could be bothered.

From what i remember the two hoses have different internal diameters

When i did my head gasket i noticed one of mine had worn quite deeply, but not all the way through. I cut the pipe either side of where it was worn. Then i connected the pipe back together with a metal pipe connector and two hose clips. I then used some cable ties to stop a repeat performance.

I also marked the belt with a paint pen so i can easily tell if it has been rubbing again.

Tim

ph1 172
I still cant understand how those tiny lugs are meant to hold the plastic tray and stop it from just falling onto the belt. I wouldnt have taken much for them to have that slightly higher would it.

Tim

Ok great, thanks. I cant believe those dam pipes are so exspensive!! OH! I'm gonna have to go and bite the bullet and order them. Thanks again guys, much appreciated. Sam