ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What brakes on Dynamic

Can someone please tell me what brakes are on the Clio Dynamic (new shape). I belive there 1.8 16V pads but I dont want to buy them and find out that they dont fit as you cannot return brake pads bought in error.

Thanks

EDD

As far as I know, from speaking to Fred, they are 16v/Williams brakes..

£12.50 ex VAT for pads..

Ha ha and Renault want £90 to supply and fit them.

Its not like they do a good job servicing cars so theres no way there having a go at the brakes.

EDD

the pads I got for my 1.5 DCi from Renault were around 25 quid inc. VAT.. I got a nearby garage to fit them though - much cheaper!

Clio 1.6 16V

Why would you want to uprate them anyway? Your brakes are probably the same as my 1.6 dynamique with more power and are certainly more than adaquate for the job? I have road driven this car hard and never managed to fade the brakes. Harder pads are a pain on the road taking ages to heat up from cold.... crapping yourself at the first couple of junctions each morning!!

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 10 September 2003

the dynamique uses

R5GTT pads

Clio 16v Discs

SHOCKER BAM ACTUALLY PAID ATTETION!!!!!!!!!

(as above R5 GTTpads valver discs)

i can get Brembo discs and pagid pads for £75 ish all in