ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What cars can we beat???

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
1. Tegs(dc2) are slower.
2. Golf gti mk5 not faster at all.

You can pretty much race most cars upto a 100 and be fuckall in it. I've been up against all sorts of performance cars and found the Clio holds up well considering it's power.

172 Cup
1. Tegs(dc2) are slower.
2. Golf gti mk5 not faster at all.

You can pretty much race most cars upto a 100 and be f**kall in it. I've been up against all sorts of performance cars and found the Clio holds up well considering it's power.

Jackie Chans car fae Cannonball Run would have you!

BMW E92/Audi S3
ufail.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I saw a lass with a sticker "princess on board"

Oh Rly my love? Well she must be in the boot cause you have a face that could haunt a house.

I did not wantz.

53 Clio's & counting
I saw one of them, had a face even a sniper wouldnt take out, and had the good old sticker on the back 'honk if your horny'

No. No love im most definately not

S3, Polo
LOL @ Tyranical.

Your arrogance (or feigned 'knowledge') suggests you have either the breadth of experience with cars of which a road tester would be jealous, or you have a bigger and more eclectic collection of cars than Jay Leno.

Now I appreciate your sentiments that the Clio isn't motoring nirvana - and you're obviously passionate about cars - but mate, IIRC you drive a Yaris (not even the 'devastating' 105bhp T-Sport either!). Hardly the pinnacle of motoring either, wouldn't you agree?

OP ==> Just look in the back of any number of motoring magazines for "my c*ck's bigger than yours" statistics.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Clios are the fastest cars ever...
[youtube]2R9qmX6FmwQ[/youtube]
...But the bicycle is still faster.

End.

Status
Not open for further replies.