ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you getting for your iPhone 5?

BG 182
I want a blackberry style leather case. Black with cream inside lining, or brown with a tan lining.

want it to be protected when not in my hand but when using it I want it case free

BG 182 FF
I want a blackberry style leather case. Black with cream inside lining, or brown with a tan lining.

want it to be protected when not in my hand but when using it I want it case free

THIS. Anyone know of something that fits the bill? Have used a Diesel leather pouch since the iPhone 3g.

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah they do, they look good in some of the see through and white ones though.

ST
Leather slip case boys.. Looks good round about the office or next to the Gucci wallet or when placed inside the LV bag with the MBP..

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
100% agree. Although I have the odd moment so would probably break it otherwise

Those odd moments are the reason I have a case. I've dropped my 4 twice on the pavement. It's thanks to the case that I'm not rocking the shattered back look.

The only negative is docking with a case. You can't (AFAIK). Might get a leather pouch.

DB.

BMW 440i
Where did you order the pinlo slice from? Link?

Looking for a more rubbery one, as will be more shock absorbent, but open to options as I want it to look good this time.

Leon Cupra 300
Ebay:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=150899762441&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=88745460480

Same seller I got my 4s one from - genuine cases, come in hard box with screen protector and cleaning cloth too. They have all colours avaliable, but black for me - it's more smoke TBH

That looks good and it will obviously protect it from scratches etc. But, i can't see it doing much if you drop it on concrete or it gets a whack in your pocket.?

Leather flip over type case only for me i'm afraid.!

Had a slice on my 4s since new, mainly just to protect back and sides - plus you hardly know its there!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm thinking of buying a Snugg Tan Suede Pouch for my iPhone 5, move away from a Incipio Feather so that the iPhone isn't always hidden away in a case. Anyone here know if Snugg products are worth buying or not?

A silver one
I'm quite surprised that Apple haven't released an official case for the 5 (although the 'bumper' was the worst case I owned for my 4!)

Listerine & Poledo
Cases, no.
But a decent protective film? Surely that makes sense. Provided it's applied well.
I don't mean some sort of y0! matte black finish film either

The funny thing is that the films get marked, and the screens don't. Unless you're one of the usual suspects who uses his phone as a door stop.