ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Clio 182 Exhaust should i buy ?

renault clio 182
What Clio 182 Exhaust should i buy ?

I have recently purchased a racing blue Clio 182, the car is currently bog standard and has no modifications at all, I have been looking at up grading the exhaust to improve the look and the power of the car. So far my options seem to be:

Scorpion Exhaust System

KTR Ultra Performance 182 Exhaust System

Milltek 182 Stainless Steel Exhaust System

Would be interesting to hear your opinions on this and any other relatively simple upgrades.

DB.

BMW 440i
None, the noise gets annoying!

If you have to though, definitely get a Yozza from Fred. I loved mine, just not a fan of sport exhausts in general!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Depends on how loud or quiet you want the exhaust to be? other mods that will compliment the exhaust would be a panel filter, matched inlets and a remap.

Paul

E36 M3. 182
So from what I can gather on here, yozza is for go if you dont mind a bit of noise, rs192 is cheaper/quieter but still well made. Has anyone got pricing info on all the aftermarket options for a 182, perhaps with reviews based on actual experience?? Im half convinced to go for the rs192 due to price/availability......

Sorry for the thread hijack, but its hard to get the answers youre looking for on a forum like this.........

Fiesta ST-3
It really has been covered well tbh... From what I've read a few people have had trouble lining up the RS192. I've never heard a bad word about Yozza's and I've read about a few people changing from a rs192 system to a yozza. I think without decat it isn't loud, just sounds great. Your best bet is to try find someone with one and see which you like most.

I don't want to be spending money twice on an exhaust, hence waiting for a yozza to becoma available.

I've had my Yozza for about 3-4 months now, and I can honestly say i would have no other exhaust. Being my first custom exhaust on a car I didn't want it to be stupidly boomy or loud (I'm not a chav afterall), and it's jsut perfect. Quiet when you want it to be (30mph, 70mph etc), and loud when you want it to (some nice rasp when giving it beans) :)

Rb 182
Ive had a scorpion exhaust for jus over a year, it eats through rubber mounts, and i noticed it sounded a bit blowey, got it up on the ramp n checked it out, the middle an rear box have more cracks than a central london hoe house, i spent over three hundred on the system, last time i contacted scorpion they were a bit funny making excuses but im goin to get on the case and comPlain

Titanium 182
my exhaust leak was just fixed and is now starting to blow again! so im after a new system aswell and I would love a Yozza, didnt know they were still available though?!

edit: this is a scorpion system too, sagging near clamp, think the clamp itself is shagged, or the hangers, not too sure though so will take it to somewhere who caters for exhaust next

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
How are you guys getting your cars through the MOT with de-cats? I had to put my cat on each time I has an MOT on my 1.2 which was bloody annoying to say the least!

Renault Traffic
i used to have a scorpion catback exhaust had a lovely sound and wasnt over the top loud for everyday driving :)

Lionel Richie
^now they TIG weld it all, i always said that was what let it down, all that nice work then they MIG'd the tailpipes on - which was daft! Have you seen the price of the BTB now though??? £650!

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
yesterday i fitted the Miltek full stainless with decat to my 182, went on fine with no problems at all, sounds good

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
How are you guys getting your cars through the MOT with de-cats? I had to put my cat on each time I has an MOT on my 1.2 which was bloody annoying to say the least!
it is really annoying but unless you have a very good friend at an MOT garage its your only option

Rb 182
i took loads of pics of my faulty scorpion system and the jus sent me a brand new system, looks much better built an has an extra hanger on the back box to share the weight, what a result, il update on sound n performance:), only took a few weeks to sort, thanks charlotte at roadrunner ;)