ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour alloys for 200 (photoshop request)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi guys, I suck at photoshopping in general! I am thinking of getting my alloys refurbed but I might go something nobody has type of thing.
Any input is welcome, and could anybody photoshop them pink in this picture?
Haven't got any good pics as my phone decided it didn't want too keep them..

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive seen dark pink wheels on a white 200:worried: imo get some black wheel centres and save your money
ians200atnorthwealdmay2013_zps8253eccc.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
You don't want to keep the speed lines?!

Think he means he might go for a different colour than the usual.

I'd stick with boring colours 'cos I'm boring. Silver to match the handles or anthracite?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Knuckles hes had them done like that because his car has an anthracite pack from the factory, like Brians car :smile:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
So yeah, night shifts delayed my reply. What I'm thinking is they need refurbing anyway as I have some kurb marks and some stone chips on other. I was thinking of just going way out the box of what other people tend too go for like pinks and oranges.

I actually like your wheels just as much as speed lines @Knuckles and I've been tempted to by myself a set before now!

Regarding the saving my money, I'm thinking if I do go bonkers colour on them I'll get them refurbed in black possibly and then plasti dip the said colour on them. That way if I do become fussy down the line I can go back to black :up:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Thanks for that mate, not sure about anybody else but I like that a lot! Haha

Can I be cheeky and ask for red aswell?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
You've got some skills there! I was thinking white but I'd be cleaning them everyday imagine it

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I appreciate that mate thanks! Got some time to dwell on it till payday so I'm sure I'll come too a decision by then haha. Watch this space

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm swaying between white red or stay black!

Defiantly like the red though, not sure why but it works with the green

ALF

Blue ph1
I'm liking the orange now! Haha. I really should make my mind up

Haha, that's my favorite combination with Alien Green ! I think the red dose not really match it, but pink or anthracite would be great as well.
Not so keen on white wheels in general...