ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour? Help me out!

VX220 lightning
IMG_1353.gif
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE... Although racing blue IS cooler, artic blue looks better for people who aren't in the know about 182's

IMG_1350.gif

IMG_1351.gif

IMG_1352.gif

IMG_1354.gif

Black / gold looks absolutely brilliant when clean and polished...believe me though, it is a nighmare to keep clean, shows up every scratch, swirl and stone chip (which look like someone has taken tipex to your bonnet). if you could get black / gold in real good condition and then apply some sort of paint coat protect - at least to the bonnet and front spoiler - i would go for that as my first choice. second choice - racing blue...looks mint in the 'flesh'.

S1RST/205GTI
Black/gold does look good when clean but as said driving it everyday would do my head in and it shows every little dent/scratch etc.
Liquid is smart but ive never really seen one in a 182.
Racing blue best:rasp:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
IMG_1353.gif
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE
ARTIC BLUE... Although racing blue IS cooler, artic blue looks better for people who aren't in the know about 182's

IMG_1350.gif

IMG_1351.gif

IMG_1352.gif

IMG_1354.gif

Its actually called Arctic Blue you know.

HTH.

Grrr- why quote the dude who put up the big pics ?? could you not just say the colour of it without us seeing those massivve pics again ??