ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you guys think of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL with one quick search of google and I could go pay him a visit right now if I wanted.

Yup

I could spend the rest of my life studying the psychology behind idiot keyboard warriors and still not understand. They seem to think as they are logged onto the internet that no-one can ever find them. I don't get it?
I've had to co-operate with the police a fair few times in the past for forum arguments that ended off-forum, usually with a group of very annoyed people expressing themselves less verbally and more physically lol

Megane 225 F1
No a breach of data protection would mean that he had shared it with us and made your name public ;)

This is now locked because 'someone' decided to make several new accounts to get at least someone to agree with M4 CUO.

Status
Not open for further replies.