ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your car?

1.5 Clio Dynamique
bottle of water, baby wipes (gfs idea) and cd's (soon to be replaced by a sd card reader / mp3 player / fm transmitter)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
bottle of water, baby wipes (gfs idea) and cd's (soon to be replaced by a sd card reader / mp3 player / fm transmitter)

You have a dirty girlfriend! But clean at the same time. VERY NIIIICE

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Boot: Spare coat, spare driving trainers, wheelbrace, toolbox, tyre pressure gauge, brake fluid, PAS fluid, coolant, 5l water, electric tyre pump, 1l of oil, petrol can, WD40, tyre foam and scissor jack. All secured with bungee cord. No room for much shopping/other crap.

Inside car: Sat nav, stereo, sun glasses, mcdonalds napkins, de-icer, 60mm jubilee clips, loose change, cigarettes, a lighter, 2 spare air fresheners....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My iPod in the glove compartment (no gloves, mind) and locking wheel nuts under the seat.

Nothing else, it rattles enough already.

Key for centre caps, ipod, all car papers, sunscreen, little box of tools for wheel change and thats it, i hate too much stuff in my car.

Giulietta 940
Trainers, 1L engine oil, screen wash, ice scraper, tissues, phone charger, sunglasses, gaffa tape, masking tape, jack, torch, CDs, water, mints and a ton of petrol receipts.

BG 182
I normally keep a kettle bell in the boot that rolls around with a TRX suspension trainer and a VIP-R trainer, all the essentials a PT needs :D

Chewing gum, parking change, copy of insurance documents, tyre foam, seat cover, jump leads, cd case! Usually store a blanket in the boot with bottle of water over winter.

Paper and pen
Tyre foam thing (incase of puncture)
Remaining velcro sticky pads for my number plates (only because I cba to bring them inside)
Used to keep a football in, but that popped. :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
CD's
CS LED torch
Phone Charger
Few coins
Pen

Golf Clubs in the boot
Detailer/Window cleaner
couple of MF's

ph1 1.2
boot:
1200W blaupunkt, 1000W pioneer sub, ryobi 18V flash liight, 12V air compressor to pump a flat tyre
inside:
a bag of fuse's, a brown towel if i'm carrying tools or anything dirty:)

ph1 172
nothing

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Basic detailing crap in the boot, basic toolkit, some change in the ash tray and a bottle of water.

275 Trophy
Nothing. Ice? AA card. Breakdown? AA card. Hate crap in my car - I even take car park tickets out when I get home and put them straight in the bin.

disgraceful!............................ you could at least take the de-icer and scraper out in this weather!!

it was a great turning point for me, taking my scraper out the car, thats when i knew summer was nearly here!!

Somebody likes to live on the edge..

You never know when you'll wake up to an icy windscreen. Unless you check the forecast. Not being prepared for this is a risk I don't want to take.

Documents folder
Tunepoint
Old Ipod
Assorted Pills
Couple of Pens
Deoderant
Set of earphones
Rugby boots
Assorted Uni stuff
First Aid kit

tyre foam,petrol can,change,sat nav,pens,water proof hi vis coat,1ltr water,bottle cool waters,tin of lynx,mobile charger,2 jonny's,usually work mobile kicking about in it n w.e s**te av thru in somewhere

clio 182
A spade
A large plastic sheet
A length of rope
Several bin liners
Heavy duty surface cleaner
And a box of surgical gloves.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
A few cd's normally scattered on my floor

The genious that made my mini forgot to put a door on the glovebox, foot down and everything f***s off onto the floor :(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
a few quid in change under the cushions in my seat,
and an ipod,

thats it,

the joys of having a completely stripped car!

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
The other day I had everything I own inside my car ;)

Ahem.

Griffin Tuneflex for my iPod, aux cable, sunglasses, locking nuts, Renault tool kit, accident kit. I'm slightly unprepared for breakdowns...

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
In the boot I have 2 axle stands, oil, de-icer, tar remover, a rag, 2litre bottle of screenwash. In the drivers door my dental plan :S bulbs and cds. The glove box sat nav, cds, paying in book (bank) and pens lots of them. Under the passenger seat power invertor and headunit face.

PM me for my address, I'll leave it unlocked.

Bux

Golf GTD
Spare wheel, bottle of water, demister pad and sunglasses.. oh and a few packs of tissues... stupid hayfever

Clio
loose change, Cd's, ipod frequence thing, two tom toms, The triumph of the sun book, New scientist mag, redbull shot, pen, notepad, camera, manuals, incident book, two blue pills, something else, dash wipes, springs, coilovers, shocks, helmet, high vis jacket, tools, a load of fake £10 note napkins. Think thats everything.

j26

Clio 197
when im in the car i have,
phone
wallet
work keys
ipod
headunit case
and a coat
when im not in the car nothing(i have big pockets):rasp:

BG 182 FF
sunglasses, ipod (CD's FTL), spare wheelnuts and locking nut, jack etc in boot, cable ties, 2x tyre foam, california scents newport new car, fishermens friend's, car pass to get into camp, Army id card

and i think thats it

and my legal front plate

Last edited: