ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you say to people who call your car a 'girls car'?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No-one would dare as i'm quite scary, like the boogieman. :evil:

Even if they did I wouldn't be able hear them over the exhaust anyway.

Last edited:
  Looking for 182
I've stopped caring what people think.

"Girls car"
"Chav car"

Whatever, go f**k youself and I'll go enjoy myself in my car which is clearly more capable that your POS.

I think the image changed from girl to charver. Doesn't stop them being great cars, but that is how the majority now view them. Everyone expects to see a teenager at the wheel with a cap hanging off the back of his head. The peak pointing straight up.

Just agree.

If you retort with anything related to engine size, speed or it being a 'cliosport' you're instantly a loser.

172cup turbo & rx8
I think the image changed from girl to charver. Doesn't stop them being great cars, but that is how the majority now view them. Everyone expects to see a teenager at the wheel with a cap hanging off the back of his head. The peak pointing straight up.

I'd have to agree with this tbh, the low prices attract a lot of scrotes

Just agree with them haha!

Unfortunately i've also got to agree with a lot of the comments here about them being bought by chavs :(

Listerine & Poledo
Ask to see what alpha-male vehicle of testosterone they're running that gives them the right to judge.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I stand there, don't say a word and point towards the 'Trophy' logo, eyebrows raised. I continue to do so until they realise the error of their ways.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glovebox? f**k that. I have it as my living room wallpaper.

Evo 5 RS
Never get girls car tbh. The uninformed reaction is mostly just some form of 'meh'. The uninformed is what makes it half the fun.

Sunflower Ph1 172
With mine being Yellow, it's sometimes easier to just say "no no no.. it's far too gay to be a girls car". They just follow that up with a "..but I love it"

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Cry and run away to my friends for sympathy, to which one will say grow up. A small cat fight with name calling will ensue, and we won't talk to each other for weeks.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
I stand there, don't say a word and point towards the 'Trophy' logo, eyebrows raised. I continue to do so until they realise the error of their ways.

2867253326_792146d6e7.jpg

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Just agree.

If you retort with anything related to engine size, speed or it being a 'cliosport' you're instantly a loser.

This.

A wise person once told me "Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"