ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of this?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
below average. mines going up for the same price next month and its half a year older

a turbo'd yellow car
Thanks very much! :)

I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow, but it will be a long drive from Bristol to Leeds!!!

Tasha

get the CD's out and you have got a nice little road trip lol

will be a good test to see what the MPG is!

have fun thoe :D

1.2 16v
wow, well that was a waste of time!! i went all the way to leeds to see this car and the bloke told me everything he knew about it. shame i had to find out for myself what it was really like after travelling over 400 miles there and back...

... It was a right s**t box which was stolen and recovered, but he failed to tell me that. it had no arch liners and was generally in cr@p condition!!

oh well, at least we made the most of it and went out for a meal when we were up there!

wow, well that was a waste of time!! i went all the way to leeds to see this car and the bloke told me everything he knew about it. shame i had to find out for myself what it was really like after travelling over 400 miles there and back...

... It was a right s**t box which was stolen and recovered, but he failed to tell me that. it had no arch liners and was generally in cr@p condition!!

oh well, at least we made the most of it and went out for a meal when we were up there!

Take it you didn't HPI it before traveling up there then?

This is what always puts you off traveling miles to view cars.

1.2 16v
oh well you live and learn.
going to see another one tomorrow, hopefully this one should be a bit better!!