ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Monaco 53/468
Changed mine this morning, fancied a change....

ad0dbadd.jpg

8450d51a.jpg

^ Funny enough, I've just changed my background to the iPad one too.

I keep changing mine, can't find one I'm 100% happy with.

c87a2ce9.gif

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ had is since about a month guys ;) i find it a nice simple background.

Whats theme is that C.J for the icons etc?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
This is mine, i like it, but i want some different icons but cant change them, tried downloading glasklart but it shows sod all :s

a5af46aa.jpg

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Its a bit of a pain in the arse tbh mate changing icons because whoever makes the icon theme has to make an icon for each one it doesn't do it automatically, if you have apps that he hasn't made icons for then you end up with odd looking icons that look out of place compared to the rest. I've got a few now but I make my own, its a ballache though.

Cupra
James you have to put the icon theme at the top of winterboard. It works in an order, the top option overrules the theme below etc etc.

Its a bit of a pain in the arse tbh mate changing icons because whoever makes the icon theme has to make an icon for each one it doesn't do it automatically, if you have apps that he hasn't made icons for then you end up with odd looking icons that look out of place compared to the rest. I've got a few now but I make my own, its a ballache though.

Exactly.

Which is why I'm not too bothered that it's not an option on 4.0. Backgrounds is great but matching icons is a pain.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I have IElegance on mine Revels, *most* of them are already made for me, but I have the PSP template for the icon too so all i do is screenshot and stick the template over the picture and icon made. still a ball ache though i haven't done it for a while tbh i've got quite a few icons that need doing now.

AK

M240i
Lol!

I'm tempted to buy a 4.0 licence from e-bay and download 4.0 but;

a) i dunno where to download 4.0 from (the actual OS) and;

b) i dunno if it works on PC's?

:(

AK

M240i
I'd imagine it's just the same as jb'ing and if anything went wrong you could reload 3.1.3 onto it..

AK

M240i
I emailed one of the 4.0 seller guys off eBay and he said that it doesn't work on a pc but they'll be releasing it in a few days so it will.

I'll prob email him back in about a week and if there is one out then I'll go for it.

AK

M240i
Have you a Mac boyo? Or did you do it on a PC?

I FB'd you, but you dingyed me, fud! x

Last edited:
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just changed mine after Arif helped me jailbreak the 3.1.3 version :)

bf5c411b.jpg

Its the HTC android theme, which i like with the clock

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Managed to find an ebay developer licence for £1.70

Thanks to the mod who deleted my posts asking for help though, good work