ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What engine would you have...?????

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just out of intrest.It does'nt matter if it would fit(in the real world)but what would you choose for your clio???????????????????????

Ill start.I'dpick the old bullet proof ajp 4.2 V8 from the TVR cerbera.400 bhp and 0-100 in 8.5.If it would work in FWD.....lol

ian

Williams2,Willy rall
A big Detroit engine ~~~ Dodge Viper or Panoz Esperante ~~~ ain't no substitute for cubic inches !!!!.Both sounded awesome down the Mulsane Straight at Le Mans

911 turbo would be an awesome engine I reckon... or just any 911 engine to be fair. Does it have to go into a clio though ;) lol

that one please ;) or a bd series ford lump yes old now but in their day they rocked and they still fetch a bloody fortune
147%20gta%20engine.jpeg

E90
thats the one, can u get one in??? crowbar and a blow torch? oh and why do u have a picture of gaylord as yr avatar?? LOL

there is an old man putting one into a rover vitesse on fuel injection. Engine reaches into the rear seats lol.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
McBunny said:
dutch there has been a car with a merlin engine in it infact maybe more than 1

Yep, Seen it at a historic race day, Its about 30ft long and silver, IIRC it held the fastest lap time and top speed on brands for a good number of years, I think it may reside at brookwood museam

TheJesus said:
VZR N1 RB28DETT is even better tho... 500bhp out the tin... mmmm, full of goodness :evil:

not a chance in hell that an RB is better than a 2jz.....no way....nada.