ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What engine would you have...?????

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
2.1 BDT evo spec anything from 650 upto 900bhp, thank you very much......not bad for a 4 pot which originated in the 60s.

Lionel Richie
most of the veyron parts are made by...............

Schrick, hence why we only use their cams, not cheap, but they do most of the cams in F1, so they're pretty s**t hot!

Lionel Richie
the bugatti veryon engine

most of the parts are made by schrick

the camshafts in most F1 engines are made by Schrick

the camshafts we sell are made by??????

well yes schrick

they're the shiznit

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
some of the parts for the veryon were made at a factory in bridgnorth because the engine was there.. :p

they also make parts for

TVR, Porsche, Aston Martin etc..

think they do stuff like the manifolds etc..

Lionel Richie
what you saying??? they're made by a company from belgiun with a 1960's p**n star for a boss, and manually ground???

what you saying oh Mr.cam designer of the year?

All F1 cam design will be in house, they will either me made inhouse aswell or if made outhouse, confidentiality agreements not to use the technology for 'x' number of years. All design will be done inhouse.

Just like the blocks are sand cast in british foundries, doesnt mean they can design a decent block.

design and manufacture are 2 different things ;)

Lionel Richie
how many friends do you have in F1 mr RUSHworth???

design is done in house yes, but most manufacture is done by Schrick

a fair few, but they dont have anything to do with my business.

or is this going to become a name dropping competiton ZZzzzzzzzzzz

i dont go down the blue oyster anymore......not since you got me barred because you were jelous....but hey, i guess you get privaleges for sleeping with the boss.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
BenR said:
a fair few, but they dont have anything to do with my business.

or is this going to become a name dropping competiton ZZzzzzzzzzzz

lol I know who would win that out of you 2 lol!

I have a d1 postcard signed by ken nomura I WIN! :p

mazda 20b or the mr2 turbo lump that is in the 1000bhp top secret supra would be a giggle plus its tiny lol

MaLicE said:
lol I know who would win that out of you 2 lol!

I have a d1 postcard signed by ken nomura I WIN! :p

mazda 20b or the mr2 turbo lump that is in the 1000bhp top secret supra would be a giggle plus its tiny lol

James you chump, i have an RS09 cam cover from an FW19 given to me on my birthday from damon hill, along with a card. Beat that! :p

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
BenR said:
James you chump, i have an RS09 cam cover from an FW19 given to me on my birthday from damon hill, along with a card. Beat that! :p

Name dropper :rolleyes:

i told you, no more beatings.........it took me ages to get my bum like this, and i'm not letting old happy slappy get heavy handed and scar it with a cane.

Back to the blue oyster with you!

Oh, and i want my indian outfit back.

yea, but you gave me the childs one...joke on me eh....har de har har.

I'll take the kiss outfit then.

If i had the choice i wouldn't put anything remotely 'powerful' in...would have to be a diesel or some kind of bombproof petrol engine...something that will run forever despite having zero maintenance.

You'll laugh but i find me 1.2 8V engine better than any previous renault lump i've had (inc 1.4RT, 1.6 8v, tuned 1.8 16v) for precisely this reason...granted none of these are super powerful to begin with but certainly could not take the same abuse and keep going as the icle 1.2....thats quality engineering IMO.

ian 182 said:
Just out of intrest.It does'nt matter if it would fit(in the real world)but what would you choose for your clio???????????????????????

Ill start.I'dpick the old bullet proof ajp 4.2 V8 from the TVR cerbera.400 bhp and 0-100 in 8.5.If it would work in FWD.....lol

ian

how about the one out norris design's evo ..........0-100 5.89 :cool: