ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust system do you have on your 172 and are you running a decat or sports cat

bg182ff
Ok guys and gals looking for exhaust ideast as my cat is on the way out and tempted to do manifold back but im after inspration on what people use on their cars ;)

big boost cup
Re: what exhaust system do you have on your 172 and are you running a decat or sports

K tec recessed super sport no cat. will try and work out how to post the video

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Re: what exhaust system do you have on your 172 and are you running a decat or sports

Piper stealth, well made but boomy as f*ck,
but that's probably because i've got no back seats so I can hear it like it's next to my head.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I have a long life system on mine which was on it when i bought the car. Stainless steel from the cat back. Planning a decat at the start of next year!

bg182ff

Tom do you stick the cat back on for mot's to get throu the emissions test?

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

Now I know you're taking the piss, you were at the West Mids RR day,
you saw the windows almost shatter, I thought my spleen was going to explode ffs.

bg182ff

Lol yea got a bad want for a yozza tbh ;) its finding one :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It sounded wicked Dave! I'm on about Wayne's on his cup. Was brilliant. I've got a video but no idea how to upload off phone?????

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

I agree it did sound good, I just wish it was 500db quieter.

bg182ff

:D nice shout ;) will give him a bell tomorrow :D

Last edited:
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

I have a janspeed mild steel super stealth. My engine makes more noise than all your exhausts put together, but I don't have any drone

172 cup, Impreza P1

Yozza supersport with Decat and it sounds epic on a f4rt lump. :D