ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Exhaust?

Right guys!im looking to buy a exhuast system for my 172 cup!i have a budget of about £400 notes!im just wonderding what you guys would recommend?i've had a search but didnt find alot?Im also a fan of the oval style tail pipes! would magnex be a safe bet?
Other quick question ive got a decat sat in my garage for the cup!is it worth putting it on with the standard system or should i wait for the full system to come when i find what i want!cheers

RB 182 cup,astra sri
I have a Magnex twin 3.5" back box with custom pipe and centre box running to the standard cat at the mo. The sound is excellent but the section of the pipe from the magnex box that links to the existing bore is not really that good a fit as it keeps hitting off the rear beam. I've been told basically the only real way to get round this is to cut a section out my bumper to raise the exhaust up a little. I dont know if this would matter with an oval though.

Hope this is of help to you! I think Magnex is always a safe bet, maybe if it were the full magnex system, you wouldnt get this problem.