ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

340i
IMG-20130323-WA0000_zps3d02c8f6.gif

Was on Pistonheads in South Lincs. Paid £850.
Yeah Puma is too far gone now for me to bother repairing it. Its been fun but time for it to go.

Iceberg?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
JB has the dash (top and bottom for £20). I've been trying to buy it mysekf for flocking but no joy... you may have more luck.

Phase 2 interior.
Cooksport springs
Cup shocks
Whiteline ARB
Wheel refurb
Small steering wheel.

Want to buy my wheels instead then? :p
Minus the Ph2 interior, it sounds perfect.

I may be interested in your wheels. Message me some details ;). Have you got other wheels lined up?
(wouldn't be fussed about tyres)

1.2 16v
Took a belt from the battery today.. Had my car keys in my hand trying to take the live off to change my radio.. Only for my clio sport keyring to catch the neutral and sparks flew.. Not bothered about me but it melted a bit of my cliosport keyring! Gutted! :(

then I melted my pants.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Today I fitted a CS tax disc holder and a set of silver visions. One of the bulbs popped on the first try so had to put an orange one back in until I get a replacement :(

I also got my oil delivered from opie and my sump plug washer from ECP (£1.60 couriered to my door, they must have made a loss on that lol)

clio 172
started off planing to change the timing belt kit and aux belt kit plus water pump now , I bought this 182 a couple of months ago It was claimed to have full history ,already had a belt kit and a new water pump ect well any one can fill in a service book and stamp it . So as i was removing the slam pannal I saw a gates label stating belt was changed two years ago and had covered 10K so thought leave it alone ,then changed my mind and thought check it I then found that the water pump that was not that old was leaking no probs as I had bought one , then checked the timing and found that the camb timing was retarded so I now no what I will be doing tomorrow night pays to check

Clio 182
I need a new exhaust on my 182 what sort of prices are the standard ones and av been looking at a scorpian rs192 is that a good one ?

Titanium 182
Took the Renault Sport badge off and put a 197 one on, but I think I've put it on too high as it's not quite lined up with the Clio badge. God damn it.