ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

clio 172 cup
Just missed out on some clio turnis alloys on ebay!! £65 for set of 4 with tyres! I'm now banging my head against a wall!!!

The milestone.......
pyvunysu.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Picked it up from Auck Land where all the shiny cars come from. Great work very happy :)) aucky

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Prepping the car for Bedford on the 15th with "Team Mincer Racing" so today has been setting camber, giving the car a service with new fluids and oils and putting on some body protection on the underside where I had to remove underseal from when welding the cage in.

zyvu6u6u.jpg

After some zinc paint a few coats of bodyseal

ade2e3u6.jpg

Fixed my alternators under charhing issue (now back at a healthy 14.3v) and new drive shafts tomorrow. Road test on Sunday (cannot wait)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Bought the following -

N/S Front Arch Liner
O/S Front Arch Liner
Front Carbon Splitter

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
They are not that expensive to be honest.
I have the part numbers and prices here.

I bought the 2 fronts in amazing order for £10.00

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
Watched the rain get her wet on the drive, ordered her a set of 20mm hubcentric spacers to fit alloys to stop rubbing and ordered a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres of blackcircles

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Pulling the head off to be sent away for porting along with the inlets.
Supertec valves, 182 manifold and a de-cat will also be fitted. :D

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Cleaned and polished both the motors and then the rain came........ Gotta love winter weather :rasp:

Renault Clio182 bean
Managed to fit a new Headlight washer pump today as the old one was just spinning (impeller broke off) then they worked but leaked from the jets like a b**ch, so off to Halfords I go to find and inline check valve/non return valve, whilst on the way two people telling me my cars leaking badly(I know lol) , managed to find some in the end. Cleaned car inside and out....then it pissed it down :dead:

ph2 172
Took can pulleys off and sump off, cleaned out oil strainer, engine is on 66k yet the mesh was covered in white and black silicone?
Replaced the dip stick holder as it was snapped off. Removed exhaust manifold so I can heat wrap it tomorrow.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Bought a few bits -

Track rods
Track rod ends
Steering bushes
Wishbones
ARB bushes

And got a very good price on a set of new B14's I'm collecting at the weekend hopefully.

Then it's off to James Stone for some loving and MOT as it's been neglected since the Juke arrived

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Cleaned my callipers and fitted a red TRS tow strap.\

Next is to get the Spare Sachs refurbished

CaliperClean02.gif

CaliperClean01.gif

TRS01.gif

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Got it mate very impressed with it drives much better than my map i ad done on the rollers??!!!

Which cost much more also??!!

Pat