ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
Started bolted the panels on.....

F51E6279-AD34-4AFA-A65A-AFEBE5F0C7E5.jpeg

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Looks great, this is on my to do list as well!
It got well deep.. The problem is once your eyes see stuff you cant unsee it so it gets deeper and deeper..Finished job looked quote good though..
5cfe2fc2673e29572d1586c26d174bb0.jpg
50c38cbb6731a4a6cfd8bc0c319321ee.jpg
4653b69f1846732cecff3939c5cc328b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Reactions: MLB

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Inspirational!

And I know all about it, that's how my 'I'd better polish it ready for summer' turned into an eight day project. ;)

Nichutch

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182-white r26
Started taking apart a spare rear Caliper ready to paint and refurb when parts arrive, didn’t get many photos but striped the Caliper right back sprayed some fall out remover on it and it’s nearly got it back to brand new aluminium, very happy with it so far.

Attachments

• 1820BBF7-6DEE-48C2-924E-287019A79F7C.jpeg
    1820BBF7-6DEE-48C2-924E-287019A79F7C.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 68
  172 Ph1
Started taking apart a spare rear Caliper ready to paint and refurb when parts arrive, didn’t get many photos but striped the Caliper right back sprayed some fall out remover on it and it’s nearly got it back to brand new aluminium, very happy with it so far.

Have you a link to the spares you are using pls

MLB

ClioSport Club Member

@Nichutch depends on the kit but I'd send them an email and ask for a price on what you need.

For example if you need a slider kit as well they'll make you a kit for the whole thing.

172 Ph1

Thanks for the link .
Missed the 4u bit out lol [emoji23]

Reactions: MLB

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
How much do they charge for the kit?
They do seal kits right up to full piston and slider kits, if you search 'clio caliper seals' it will bring them up. You can find the Bigg Red ones as they have their name on the silicone grease sachet, then search their other items

Nichutch

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182-white r26
They do seal kits right up to full piston and slider kits, if you search 'clio caliper seals' it will bring them up. You can find the Bigg Red ones as they have their name on the silicone grease sachet, then search their other items
Ok cheers, I’ve already brought a complete seal kit, unfortunately for more than I would have payed for them from bigg red after looking.

Nichutch

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182-white r26
nice! Need to do something like that myself, they’re like razor blades on the sides.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Took the opportunity to stretch the Meganes legs when I went to get some shopping. Got to find a way of securing the front bumper to the wheel arch as the clips have broken 😕.
View attachment 1466069

There's a bit of a plastic tab on both the bumper and the wing. Drill a hole in each tab and put a cable tie through both.

Held up well for years on my brother's 225.

LOK

ClioSport Club Member
  Trek
Finally put this on...had it for a year. Could have avoided one year's worth of scratches from Londoners not giving a s###!
Screenshot_20200413-205734__01.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
It’s not moved in a month because it’s on axle stands but washed it anyway. Some folks had a bonfire over the weekend and it was covered in shite.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I love these megs! I know they’re marmite but love the arse.

Are they any good? Or would I miss the 172?
it’s a completely different beast to the Clio... this is a 175dci so nice and torquey at 200bhp/314ftlb. If you get the chance to drive one you should.

Love the stance on this! Looks proper squat
Thanks! It’s pretty low and the splitter bares the scars 🙈
There's a bit of a plastic tab on both the bumper and the wing. Drill a hole in each tab and put a cable tie through both.

Held up well for years on my brother's 225.

I think they’re the bits that have broken on mine 🙈