ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

'04 Dynamique
Took out the sunroof and put it back in with more silicone sealant than you can shake a shitty stick at.........
And replaced a knackered rear wheel bearing

RB Clio 182
Washed it and corrected my headlights...

CAM00858_zps38235fa5.jpg

CAM00855_zps456cb2c6.jpg

CAM00857_zpsa58d96a3.jpg

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Smashed the s**t out of it.
Fitted misting jets.
Rinsed cow s**t off the front after smashing it.

Tomorrow its having new gearbox fitted and some other bits - Along with a remap :D

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Mondeo = Nothing.

MG ZR Shed... Got the radio working, got the window to wind smoother, Diagnosed a few issues on it. Ordered a few bits.

Fitted some braided brake hoses to replace the exact same braided brake hoses because one of the nuts had rounded off. Bye bye £60. Fitted a new front caliper and pads to match the other side and also painted my rear calipers black.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Washed it, admired hw mint it is, left it on the drive and got pissed

Fitted a new ecu, uch and immobiliser ring, swapped circuit boards on key fob, I also resprayed the wheels BMW sparking graphite and then finished off by giving her a was

Crudely painted the bright yellow calipers I fitted yesterday black. They'll take about a year to dry and need another coat yet.

RB Clio 182
Nice - are they staying silver?

Yes mate, they are crystal titaniulm silver. Ive done anthracite too many times, i could have got matt black or matt graphite grey but these looked the best imo, heres a pic of them on a golf...

-oz-ultraleggera-cristal-titanium-janta-jante-janta-aluminiu-aliaj-oz-ultraleggera-2_zps5e2900ec.jpg

They look a very nice shade of silver.

Last edited: