ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Golf GT & A4 Avant
how dirty was the car though? I tried it once on a friends car and then went to HFE and it isn't the asnwer for a muddy or really dirty car

Megane R26
Mine started playing up after a while - the speed dial kept sticking. The Chicago is better (even though largely the same) as it has longer, detachable cable and 3yr warranty.

It's a nice machine though if the price is right and a step up from the Dodo's, EP800 etc and on a par with the 3M/Rupes

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've used a lot of Rotaries, especially the Millwaukee, which gae up eventually but it was properly punished at work.

I think if I was using the CP as much as I do I doubt i'd have much hassle. It's brand new and cheap. The 3m machine is too light imo. Millwaukee was perfect!

I know they're the same machine really.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Got some in a Hozelock sprayer, time will tell :eek:

LOL. If it melts through it melts though. Not sure if it's that or the fact it might react to the plastic and either become non effective or do something else.

I had mine in a bottle in the back of the car, probably only enough for 1 car left in it, and somehow it leaked out. Had to drive with all the windows open for a week because I felt dizzy after about 5mins in the car.

Nothing will be worse than driving home from CSS last year with a generator in the boot that had been running for 10hours. I'll cope LOL.

GTD, Lupo
Just took advantage of the polished bliss deal on the werkstat 3 for 2

Ordered some shampoo and restocked up on the acrylic Jett and tried out the interior spray which is pretty good.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Got some in a Hozelock sprayer, time will tell :eek:

Either clean the spray head out after use or... if it stops spraying right put it in a sink/basin with boiling water. Works everytime. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh new rotary time... was between this and a CP. The price of £140 brand new with backing plate was way to cheap to ignore....

3m_polisher.jpg

Attachments

• 3m_polisher.jpg
    3m_polisher.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 30

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Good times. I'll get it broken in over the weekend Biiiiiiig detail on! A4 Avant! FML!

I always thought the 3M was a little too light but I have small arms, suits me perfect!