ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Golf GT & A4 Avant
that was the old C1 formula, they have now released the newer C1+.

I1 smart fabric is awesome, all my mountain bike clothing has been coated and working great

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was this mates rates or similar? I'd have jumped at it if I saw that a month back or more

Through my work mate. Crazy price. Will probably cost me £120 as I can avoid paying VAT. We just have really good relationships with suppliers. Was offered a Chicago for £150/£160. 3M should be here in the morning. The backing plate itself is like £20. Happy days.

Does this mean you will have one of your old ones up for sale Kev?

;)

Sold my Ep800 and sadly my Millwaukee is gone to heaven. In it's defence, it took some punishment and it's probably 4 years old. Great machine. I'd buy another no problem.

Sorry dude. If I change cars soon I might pick up some trick bits for it! Waiting on Dave splitting his desire pot!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I ignored you the first time, but no way am I parting with Desire. :rasp: I'd sell my Zymol samples before that

I'm giving the front end of my Golf a going over to try and get rid of some chips this weekend, but I'm undecided what to use; I want to use some more C1, I have Spirit and Desire that I like to use, have samples of Z. Glasur and Z. Concourse to try and compare, but I also wanted to do another comparison with AF soul and passion as I'm doing with carbon and titanium. Then there's C2, C1.5, toughcoat, 476s, AG HD.....But it's on silver so won't be as easy to tell the difference as on the blue Focus

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Too much to choose from. Imo C1 only gets used if you're not going to top it for at least 6 months! It's too good for topping quickly!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
that was my thinking, but I've hardly used any of it and want to try some more. But I have too many samples I want to try and compare.

After the carbon Vs. titanium I want to try
Desire v Z. Concourse
Spirit v Z. Glasur
AF soul v passion

But on a silver car can't see if it's worth it or not and just wait to re-use the bonnet and front wings of the Focus

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Even stick some C1 on 1 whole door. Gives a good indication of just how good it is. ;)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I had to try C1 as soon as I got it so it's on the back of the Focus and plan to do the same to the Golf as they're both awful for keeping clean. Worse than the Clio design. The sheeting was fantastic, it's almost self rinsing as you wash I'm very pleased with it's performance.

Trouble is I've now hit that 'I still want to wax every couple of months' scenario.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
How much do you need? and did you still want some for the plastic trim? Now it's been confirmed C1 is C4 is C5, I can probably spare a little lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I had to try C1 as soon as I got it so it's on the back of the Focus and plan to do the same to the Golf as they're both awful for keeping clean. Worse than the Clio design. The sheeting was fantastic, it's almost self rinsing as you wash I'm very pleased with it's performance.

Trouble is I've now hit that 'I still want to wax every couple of months' scenario.

Ah it happens! I'll be the same if I get this Red TT. Difference will be is i'll use a ceramic sealant as a base. Then Glaze and wax eventually!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
C1 then glaze wax. Paul's LY wearing Bos was mental!

I was offered a full new pot just for detailing a Leon.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Shi' just got reel.

582311_10151733730975154_564565153_24679651_1525013801_n.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty good mate. I've never had any issues. More other people.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
^ really? Maybe they have taken note.

My last couple of orders I asked for next day delivery and ordered by 10am. 1st order didn't get an order confirmation for 2 days then was posted next day, kind of defeated the object. Next time I called and checked and they said best to make order online, Shane as same thing happened

Bought stuff after midday yesterday with the £5.95 next day delivery option, was DHL scheduled to arrive this morning, which isn't unreasonable.

Maybe they do what Polished Bliss openly admit to doing with their free delivery, post the higher paid postage customers before the freebies.

BG 182 FF
Recommend by a few people, poorboys black hole, 2 application pads and a microfibre buffering towel, can't wait to see the BG shine :)

Ibiza FR Edition
Recent order with i4detailing... Meguiars APC Plus (smells quite nice!)
500ml IronX spray head
1l IronX eco pack.
New lambskin wash mitt.
Some more microfibre applicators and microfibres...
Ordered 2pm Monday arrived 12pm Tuesday with free delivery, can't ask for more than that!
I have missed out with IronX amazing stuff..

Recent order with i4detailing... Meguiars APC Plus (smells quite nice!)
500ml IronX spray head
1l IronX eco pack.
New lambskin wash mitt.
Some more microfibre applicators and microfibres...
Ordered 2pm Monday arrived 12pm Tuesday with free delivery, can't ask for more than that!
I have missed out with IronX amazing stuff..

Nice order that mate.

Poorboys blackhole
Microfibres
Fluffy drying towel
Microfibre sponge
Blue Perl applicator pads

Mostly needed fresh cleaning gear, but fancied seeing what Blackhole could do to the 3 black cars in the household.

I read Gally's thread, but after seeing that 50/50 on the GTR in there I thought f**k it, Blackhole is the one.

Also just done a couple of heavy cuts on the bonnet & roof to 50/50, I can correct the swirls, the RDS remain. Hopefully this will hide them well.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone has done something like that!

I poured revive down my door the other week. Nightmare!

Ibiza FR Edition
I knocked my bottle of C4 over this afternoon.

My garage floor is now well protected with 70% of a bottle ffs.
Ouch... I have done a few things like that... some Meguiars APC I bought a couple of years ago had a leak in the bottle, so I poured it into some coke bottles. Forgot about it until the other day when I found the bottles with some white residue in the bottom and no liquid, tiny holes in the bottom, I think it just destroyed the plastic! So got about 5% use out of one US gallon...
Yesterday I pretty much used 2/3s of a bottle of Ironx on the wheels and body, perhaps a little overeager with it..

RB One Eight Two
Made a little order today for the first time having not ordered anything for about 9 months.

Some new Microfibres from i4D and also bought some Auto Finesse products which I have been wanting to buy for a while now..

Lather Car Shampoo
Rejuvenate Pre Wax Cleanser
Tripple All In One Polish
Tough Coat Paint Sealant
Crystal Glass Cleaner
Gloss Tyre Dressing
Revive Trim Dressing
Glisten Detail Spray
Foam Applicator
Ultra Plush Microfibre
Soul Carnauba Wax

Can't wait to try it all.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
^ they do look pretty good but I can imagine the response from my Mrs when she sees them

Any more happening with the AF glaze yet

Inferno 225 cup
A small but mighty order I put in with polished bliss no more than 10mins ago.

1x wolfs chemicals nano paint sealant kit.
1x wolfs chemicals nano polish (shine&seal)
2x atomiza generic bottle
1x atomiza chemical spray head
1x atomiza standard spray head

Heard nothing but good reviews about the wolfs products, so I hope to achieve good results in time for FCS.

RB One Eight Two
I saw they now have air fresheners. I hope they smell good. I'm popping down to Auto Finesse on Monday to pick my order up may have to have a look at the fresheners..