ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: What have you ordered?

FML!

Why do my details have to take me 24 hours! I wish I could be happy with a scrub and just leave it!

No I have to f**king plan pictures and wheels off and f**king wet sand and only leave myself 24 hours! FML

On the upside some things arrived today...

wheel_brush.jpg

gc_osha_bottle.jpg

bodysolvent.jpg

D20140.jpg

news_3_alcantara.jpg

<3 PB.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

I need to have everything in the same bottle now, I don't even use Meguirs stuff either I just have ocd oh and they all have grey nozzles apart from the wheel cleaner which needS a black metal insert nozzle.

KTHNXBI

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Haven't used it yet but they have cornered the market and it got great reviews on Scooby.net and an Audi Forum aswell.

You could probably achieve the same with soap and water but I got it cheap so I bought it.

LOL. Did you expect any different?

Yes. I don't live in Scotland!

Haven't used it yet but they have cornered the market and it got great reviews on Scooby.net and an Audi Forum aswell.

You could probably achieve the same with soap and water but I got it cheap so I bought it.

It has great reviews on AudiSport.

Woop, 4xGerman applicators have arrived. Might wash the car and give it a "quick" Prime + Carnauba Jett going over :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I need a trip up to Polished bliss in advance of my annual detail(s)...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Did you get them in the group buy JD?

Good price for those "Zaino" ones aswell.

Bumder With A Buffer

The raceglaze cleaner is awesome...I have it and used it on my faded alcantara, bought it back to new.

What's this group buys your on about???

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

On DW, good buys mate, Chem guys have had a few on.

Buckets et al? Not of DW buddy, just a steal on eGay buddy. Want some? not sure I really need four lol.

Not a 320d

What the f**k cleans glass well?

I use megs and have used for a long time and its always been okay but my windscreen just seems to be greasy as f**k all the time. Ive even resorted to using only brand new microfibre cloths to clean with now.

No not buckets! Serious Performance were offering 4 german or Zaino applicators delivered for.. £10 delivered.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=204302&highlight=german

They aren't the "real" German ones though.

Interesting, I got the same price off ebay...

What the f**k cleans glass well?

I use megs and have used for a long time and its always been okay but my windscreen just seems to be greasy as f**k all the time. Ive even resorted to using only brand new microfibre cloths to clean with now.

Jeffs Prime.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Do you not have a long term sealent on the windows mate?

If so Prime is no good.

Do you not have a long term sealent on the windows mate?

If so Prime is no good.

Prime would still get rid of what ever is causing the greasiness, regardless of protection or lack there of.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Ah definitely prime mate. Megs I found was very poor.

A lot of their products are so regulated they can't put decent chemicals in their stuff so they fall down a little compared to to others.

Not a 320d

Prime as in their liquid cleaner sealant stuff?

Could I use strong as I want that anyways?

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Ordered a few bits from ebay this week and arrived today:
Bilberry wheel cleaner, have previously just used Megs gold class shampoo and a wheel brush so will be interesting to see the difference.
Tardis tar and glue remover and spray head to replace my AG ITR
and a couple of the tri foam (white blue black) applicators as shown on that DW link to have another try with the DJ lime prime to see if I get a better result

Not a 320d

So I can use prime strong to clean the inside of my windscreen then. Seems a bit odd.

Ordered a few bits from ebay this week and arrived today:
Bilberry wheel cleaner, have previously just used Megs gold class shampoo and a wheel brush so will be interesting to see the difference.
Tardis tar and glue remover and spray head to replace my AG ITR
and a couple of the tri foam (white blue black) applicators as shown on that DW link to have another try with the DJ lime prime to see if I get a better result

Dave you'll be astounded by the difference Tardis brings to the table.

Toby, not all. Great product. Why strange bud - it's just a chemical cleaner.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

I have £86 burning a fricking hole in my paypal account!

Must not visit PB, must not visit PB!

Bumder With A Buffer

I said that last month after spending £70 on stuff...Im now tempted to buy those applicators and other bits :eek:

On a side note im quite tempted by all this jeffs prime talk. Is the consensus Prime strong over the acrylic/carnauba?? I have never used the jeffs stuff apart from acrylic gloss that I picked up for £8 new on DW

On my paint last night richy, it didn't lift anything in the way of dirt. That's the Carnauba. But it is squeaky clean to start with. I went over the bonnet and wings with Prime, RMGlaze and Onyx last night. Bingo bango beading!!

If you have a mucky area, such as door shuts etc, that's when I would consider the strong over carnauba.

Carnauba for me as the car is red. Flat red. Well, orange. But you know what I mean lol.

Bumder With A Buffer

f**k it il get the prime strong.

On a side note and off topic been looking at houses today and found the PERFECT one...had a massive workshop/double garage thing tucked up the back of the garden with a driveway access that would be the PERFECT detailing den.

Shame the missus doesn't seem keen on the place :( FFS

b/g 182, meg tourer

items recieved today from cleanyourcar.

-huge blue mf drying towel
-mf wash sponge
-x3 ultra plush mf

Not a 320d

Because it adds protection, i know that wont be a bad thing but I cant imagine itll be easy to use.

Ill take your advice and buy some though.

Because it adds protection, i know that wont be a bad thing but I cant imagine itll be easy to use.

Ill take your advice and buy some though.

Quite the contrary. That's the best thing about it. You know I don't like AIO products. But I love Prime. Decent pad, rub in as a polish, buff off as a sealant.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

It's probably the easiest product in that category, infact PB recommend it over anything else they sell for winter due to how it works even in the cold.

Winner winner! Ordered some more MF applicators for the prime as I need to do my wheels next week. Think i've decided to go with nanolex easier to use than C5 and half the price.

Not a 320d

Nanolex has lasted well on my rears. But ive since started attacking them with Espuma so its all been stripped off.

Need to get the wheels off and remove the PILES of iron filings lining my wheels.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Yup!!!!!

At least mines are coming off! Finally!

Not a 320d

Just waiting till April when the holiday hours get reset and the better weather arrives. Might go with something simple like collinite. And Z5/ZFX. And FK1000p.

Bumder With A Buffer

FFS so much for not spending any money this month on bits!

Received 4 German applicators from Serious Performance (for £10 it would be rude not to get them!)

Also ordered

migliore-frutta-blend-lg.jpg

Migliore Frutta from PB. Again rude not to as it was on sale at £22.

Also looks like the weather might be niceish over the weekend so I can spend some time using all the bits I bought recently to give the car a good going over. might even go over with Lime Prime Finally! Its been in the cupboard for 3 months waiting to be used!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Run over it quickly by machine to get the best from it mate, also the migliore stuff is erm.. interesting to work with, it doesn't cure as such so it may feel it's very oily.

The trick is to apply it super super thin. Then wipe down with a short pile MF.