ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what lense to replace..

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Long story short carl managed to drop my Sigma 28 - 105mm the other day.
I used this lense as a "general" lense really.

My othe lenses

10-20mm sigma
70-300mm sigma
50mm canon.

I use a 350D

Just looking for some advice on what ppl recomend currently (not really done much photgraphy reading recently)

Not some thing super expensive, but whats out there and what do you recomend ?

/adrian

Mk2 ph1 clio
you want something to cover the range between the 20mm and 70mm.

Have a look for the canon 18-55mm IS its a nice little lens nd not too expensive.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
not really sure what i want, was hoping something would catch my eye.

i have the Canon Efs 18-55mm (kit lense) and ive never used it.

I feel i need something with similar sort of range though.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
How much is not too much Adrian?

See im totally unsure, probs somewhere about 120 marks id guess.

But like i said ive not had a look at photography gear for a good while.

I dont want to spend money on something that i will use once, im happy to spend a bit more on something thats really useful.

with my current lenses, i uses my 10-20 for Alot of stuff. I use my 50mm as a walk about, and my zoom for motorsport.

So really need something that i can use in the same way most use a point and shoot (if that makes sense)

Just really strugging to decided/jusify a purchase :dapprove:

Cupra
Have a look at what you can find 2nd hand. There are sometimes bargains to be had and glass generally holds its value well so you can always sell it on and try something else without loosing money in the process.