ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Next For my Valver?????

Looking for a ph-quick...
Any Ideas fellas.............
What are your opinions on the way it looks????
Im not to sure bout the lexus lights, were on the car when i bought it. im not to keen on the standard phase ones either. in general i think the car looks pretty cool, its gettin a new coat of fresh white paint and having the bump strips flushed out soon. also its having the wheels refurbed.
im not a big fan of bodykits less is more to me :)

ideas opinions please!
cheers
Amir

Attachments

• HPIM1304.jpg
    HPIM1304.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 101
ha ha yeah what are afterburners? Twin exhausts maybe???

Think you need to get rid of those Lexus lights mate, cos even though you might not like the original ones, I still feel as soon as you see the Lexus lights at the back you just think what a shame.

What about some tinted rear lights to go with the glass?

twin round rear lights..
it looks like the back of your car needs dropping, what size are your wheels?
definatly get rid off the rear lights, once youve done that you should sort the engine mate, nothing else to do to the ourside.

midge said:
twin round rear lights..
it looks like the back of your car needs dropping, what size are your wheels?
definatly get rid off the rear lights, once youve done that you should sort the engine mate, nothing else to do to the ourside.

its on 17's. its been lowered but needs a bit more i think lol. What do you mean sort the engine out midge?? u mean tuning?? ive got a chipped ecu on the way and a new exhaust

wen i lowered it was only on 15" phase 2 standard alloys so was bit lower. fancied sumfin bigger and suites the car!
Might jus get some standard lights for now from the scrappy!

If you want my honest opinion mate, I think your car looks the b****cks mate on the outside, the only things I'd change on it are those rear lights. The wing mirrors and those strips.

I don't even think you need to lower it, cos there's fine line between making slight improvements to make it look better and going to far and barryfying your motor.

clio 16v
right its taken me ages to actually find a picture of them, and i couldnt find a pic of them on a car, i know nick reid used to have them on his car. I have a set soon to go on mine, when i next go to the bodyshop.
they look like this;

afterburner.jpg

and get your boot fully smoothed in like this,

DCP00954.jpg

and i rekon from behind your car will look really good!!

_Gazza_ said:
If you want my honest opinion mate, I think your car looks the b****cks mate on the outside, the only things I'd change on it are those rear lights. The wing mirrors and those strips.

I don't even think you need to lower it, cos there's fine line between making slight improvements to make it look better and going to far and barryfying your motor.

cheers gazze! I no wot u mean mate, cant say i like those afterburner things and i bet they cost bout a million quid lol! get the boot smoothed looks sweet
wot u mean u dnt like mirrors? wrong colour or jus the style? think they will look beta wen there white lol! and the bump strips get them flushed defo make the car look way smoother!

cheers

SLK 350
Lose the wheels, or get them powdered into Anthracite/Gold as currently they make your car look too white imo.

Also lose those fudging horrible Lexus lights, put back to standard lights imo.

Rest looks A-Ok from here.

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
looks good!
but put standard phase 1 lights on! and remove the wiper+washer jet, and it will look class!

wheels are quality.

Thanks TA!
I like the all white look, bit diferent from the rest!
To answer other comments 'kullycliosport' that whats gettin done when its goes for a respray, arches are starting to bubble slightly :(

i think will look alot nicer when all the black has been flushed out, then it will look smoooooooth!

Comments??
Amir

AmirClio said:
cheers gazze! I no wot u mean mate, cant say i like those afterburner things and i bet they cost bout a million quid lol! get the boot smoothed looks sweet
wot u mean u dnt like mirrors? wrong colour or jus the style? think they will look beta wen there white lol! and the bump strips get them flushed defo make the car look way smoother!

cheers

Sorry mate what I meant was I didn't agree with the colour as they are black aren't they? But you said you intended to get sprayed white so fair play.

The alloys look sweet too, I wouldn't paint 'em gold though. But whatever floats yer boat I guess

Rb 182
Get rid of the lexus lights. Rsi side skirts? De-locked? Smoothed boot? Coilovers? Dark wheels? turbo it?

Some ideas for you ;)

dave, im in the porcess of recoditioning a spare cylinder head i picked up. i did plan on turbo'ing it wen i can get the money together quite a pricey conversion. gonna get it running spot on then i'll get serious!

unfortunately i like the all white theme! ill lose the lexus lights (wel chav!) and get the rear arch sorted.

side skirts mite just finish it off nicely!
thoughts?

afterburner.jpg

GO ALL WHITE ..............smooth ur bits and colourcode these lights .
will look nice . then onwards for sumthin else