ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What next???

So, I think (imo) ive got my 172 almost perfect. Just a couple more bits left to complete.

But, id just like to know if theres anything else people think I should do to it?

Pics atm:
829-dsc_0037.jpg

826-dsc_0034.jpg

"Mods" at it stands:
- Ktec Supersport Recessed Stainless System
- Cup Spoiler
- Skoda Splitter
- Standard alloys
- 3/4 Plate
- Ktr panel filter
- Painted 2.0l 16v bullets
- Carbon bumper inserts (didnt have the bumper stickers when I bought it)
- +10BHP ClioSport sticker and i4detailing sticker in rear window, and FCS sticker

Things to do
- Paint the brakes
- Tow Ring (on its way)

Is there anything that people think I should do?
I was maybe considering in the future:
- C/F front and rear diamonds.
- Decat (unsure atm)
- maybe anthracite Turini's if im feeling particularly rich at some point

C+C welcome?!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Yeah i agree with JCC just lower it 40mm springs just so it sits nice and that will perfect!

Jaff

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Silvervisons, lower (if you could), Type R aerial, New style renault badges if your into that? Im not :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice. Spacers maybe, to toughen up the stance.

You've definitely got the space in the arches to do it! :p

Smaller aerial
MK3 Sport badge
Powder Coating wheels (Black or Mat)
Black or Carbon Fibre all Badges and Dimonds with red lettering?

I'd leave as it is tbh, looks lovely just like that. If you had to do something i'd get some silver cup turinis, would finish it off. I think painting the diamonds/bullet/badges would make it look a little tacky.

Looks good, I would leave it as it is

Thats lovely. I'd leave it as it is, lowered cars are just annoying day to day imo.
Thats what im looking for... People telling me it looks great as it is, so i dont spend more money on it ;) lol.

I think I may go for the Silvervisions! Where is the best/cheapest place to get them from?

silvervisions citroen C2 areial very small and lowered if poss looks tidy now tho
Doesnt changing the ariel interfere with my in dash Sat Nav reception though?
Im sure I read on here that if you change your ariel, then the sat nav doesnt work as well (and it isnt that good as it is anyway lol)

I think a carbon fibre front badge (renault diamond) only, would finish off the front end lovely on this colour car apart from that its looking great!

I think a carbon fibre front badge (renault diamond) only, would finish off the front end lovely on this colour car apart from that its looking great!
Only thing is, if I get the front, id want the rear aswell, so it all matches! But thats fine!
The only problem which may occur after is if I want to carbon up everything else ;)