ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What nice bits can i get for the interior

PH1_172
what have you guys done to make the interior really nice, i have already thought about getting the momo evo millenium steering wheel, i have ordered a leather handbbrake gaitor and a leather and alu momo handbrake handle.

so anything elses thats nice but still quite oem'ish

M

mini-valver

Trophy recaro's if your feeling flush.....
Wouldnt really touch the rest though or youll ruin it!

1. nice gear knob
2. better seats with possibly harnaces
3. better stereo
4. quite like the blue led conversion for the dash
5. nice mats
6. change the interior light ...... led's are goo too ;)

M2 Competition
Lol, unless you intend on doing lots of trackdays, id just get some new mats and be done with it mate.

Full fats come with pretty nice interiors as standard.

PH1_172
yeah i have the mats from renault they have the humb bit for the rear mats aswell same colour as the carpets, i have ordered a know pioneer ipod stereo dosnt get released till feb though :(,ill just get the steering wheel then

whats these light conversions

M2 Competition
Lol, change for changes sake...

If the car came with blue ones, we'd all be doing orange led conversions.

Lol, change for changes sake...

If the car came with blue ones, we'd all be doing orange led conversions.

having read some of your posts you seem like you dont like modding cars? Id say 90% on here are modified in some way, perhaps youve joined the wrong club?

ITB BG 182
ok people lets all spam the topic an go completly off it from some one wanting new bits for the interior to buying maxpower mags an someone elses car.
Its like talking about how good a bugatti veyron is to talking about a used tampon, buts its cliosport

PH1_172
thanks guys lol @ this thread hehehe, right this is what im doing:

New stereo: on order
Mats : There in already
Allloy gearnob: aready there
Alloy handbrake: found one i like
Leather handbrake gaitor: on order
Light change: MMM considering it
New steering wheel: found the one i want temoted just to buy it

Civic Type-R
I see from your other thread that you have a Mk1 172, heres a pic of my interior might give you a few ideas:

5dk7mk3.jpg