ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What really are the best mods for a 182

Titanium 182
Its been over 2 years since I was last in the ownership of a raciing blue 182 and I am lucky enough to becoming back to one by the end of the month:}

Back then

H&R's were the best thing since sliced bread
BTB's exhaust were rare as rocking horse s**t and were deemed as the best
ITG maxogens were for carbon hore's
Angel works were the dogs for matching your inlets

I bet alot of things have changed since then, so wo are the main fore runners these days

AST?
Yozzasport systems?
Uprated pannel filter?

Whats your thoughts, Please dont suggest "use the search buttom" or i will slap you :nono::rasp::rasp::rasp:

Recent thoughts pls

Last edited:
  SchwepTek™
H&Rs...

Yep ASTs are better than H&Rs now. They have adjustable dampening and proper rear coilovers instead of a separate shock and spring.

Yozza/BTB still the best exhausts.

ITG best panel filter.

Titanium 182
Am i right in thinking if AST's are better then H&R's they are going to be stupidly price at least 1k for them i bet?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
H&Rs...

Yep ASTs are better than H&Rs now. They have adjustable dampening and proper rear coilovers instead of a separate shock and spring.

Yozza/BTB still the best exhausts.

ITG best panel filter.
I've owned both. This is not true. All the fancy hardware in the world won't help if the set-ups bad. On CS the general opinion seems to be stiffer=better.

If the front's were softer on the AST's it would be a great setup.

Titanium 182
11072007393.jpg

16072007428.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
I now own Lee's Clio... have since added; a BTB, Trophy Turini's, Recaro Sportlines, MSV rear cage, and loadsa cosmetic s**t.

No complaints on the H&R's but I've never experienced AST's... BTB is lovely, and the MSV does seem to help on handling slightly imo.

white.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
lose some weight....thats the game im going for, should go a bit quicker then f**k spending money, save money, eat less, weigh less, go quicker!!!