ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Shall I Do

don't

ok im bit confused at what 2 do, am 20, 2 yrs no claims, £200 in the bank lol
moving soon 2 place i dont wana go 2 with parents so looking 2 get my own place fairly soonish, which mum will help with ££

anyway car wise
bought clio 1.8 rsi about 4 months ago now, for £1650 all standard apart from some mint 15" wolf race alloys, came with 3 months parts and labour warranty and had just had service and pads/disks changed etc

anyway the car now looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/meetonlymine.jpg

link : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/meetonlymine.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/meetonlymine.jpg

anyway , have had it lowered 40mm, window tints on front and rear windows, de-cat, 2.5" backbox, rest is standard

anyway not sure whether 2 keep it now, was bought on 84k, now on 92k

insurance at renewal will be about £650 which is gd

thing is, mileage is getin on and may be tempted by something a little faster maybe

not sure whether 2 mod it further, i.e. straight through centre section, then something 2 bodywork 2 make it stand out, or sell it and get something a little faster with maybe less miles

really bit unsure what 2 do, + not a great lover of metallic green

maybe im just being stupid
i dont want 2 get in2 a loan situation though so would have total max of about £2300 to spend really

I personally think you have a really nice car and should keep it, save money and mod it

Not necessary meaning bodykits but interior etc well if you want to of course

Thats what i would do

WOuldnt be in any debt and would have more money to play with

Vix :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Mate your car looks alright! Better than my mates RSi!

Keep it and mod it some more. You aint gunna get a much faster car that you can afford to insure and run if your planning to move out.

Also, for 2.3k your probs gunna buy something faster yes, but youll get more probs!

don't

yea im in 2 mind 2 keep or not

tempted 2 do interior as could replace the dodgy door card carpets easy enough with something a little more classy

it starts fine each time and doesnt seem 2 have any problems

may aswel keep it 4 now as otherwise ill prob buy something with lots of problems :)

probably just miss the fact that a previous car stood out alot more and the metallic green doesnt clean up as nicely as other colours

looks like ill be getin straight through centre section sometime :)

Ziel Nurburgring

Why not leave it alone outside and invest in a nice full leather interior, PS2 and a taste full ice system with a screen or 2. That way you get to enjoy a nice looking car, dont people moaning your a wideboy nova type and have a great interior to enjoy whilst driving.

I seem to remember someone putting a 172 interior in 1 and it looked quality.

don't

well got sound system sorted, could do with tidying it up alot more though

and i like idea of leather interior

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I think he mean david from carbonnut.com but that leather on his website i think has been sold. Id still check though!

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 01 October 2004

dont people moaning your a wideboy nova type and have a great interior to enjoy whilst driving.
Why should it matter what other ppl think???

Just do wht you want to do to it not what other ppl want you to do to it

Would be amazingly boring if that was always the case LOL!

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

if your gona change get a valver you could easily get one for what you sell yours for!! your car is sweet but if your all ready in two minds in changing it - dont spend any more money on it as you may as well upgrade!

may buzz yz later