ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what should i do to it next?? :S (plenty pics)

J

jakm15

had my car from passing my test and have been slowly making it look better since.

any ideas or suggestions what else i can do?

Modifications so far include:

6000k HID's,
White Sidelights,
Dynamique alloys,
40mm lowering springs,
Front fog lights,
Ph2 rear lights,
Dynamique spoiler,
Clear side repeater lenses and sliver bulbs,
Silvervisons,
Dual Optics,
White number plate light (not in these pics),
Private Plate.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024 x 768.
car005.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024 x 768.
car003.gif

wol_error.gif
car004.gif

wol_error.gif
car006.gif

wol_error.gif
car008.gif

wol_error.gif
car009.gif

wol_error.gif
car010.gif

wol_error.gif
car015.gif

wol_error.gif
car018.gif

1.6 Ford Focus
Sweet, identical car here bar the colour :D.

I would say colour coding and it would look awesome, maybe change the alloys to turinis imo.

Where did you get your clear side indicators?

Not a 320d
Alloys if anything, 172 alloys maybe, how about a ph1 gearnob and a new steering wheel but not some chavvy aftermarket one, tidy looking car that.

BG182FF
are they clio sport clear side repeaters? car looks spot on bar the alloys, 172 wheels in anthracite would look good!!

Look good m8
color coded ur car m8 will look much better,if u budget its not a obstacle, Rs front conversion for sure,some racing black alloys and spacers on it and its perfect...;)
but u i think car its perfect the way it is m8! rs seat maybe the only decent mod for u car

I will prefer saving money and buy RS for play m8.:rasp:

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looks good as is tbh! would do some colour coding though, mirrirs/spoiler door handles at least, and maybe some 172 wheels and more lows :p pretty much what ive done to mine lol

J

jakm15

Sweet, identical car here bar the colour :D.

I would say colour coding and it would look awesome, maybe change the alloys to turinis imo.

Where did you get your clear side indicators?

got them off ebay about a fiver then some silver bulbs

New alloys and sport bumper perhaps.

do u need wings and skirts for that?

Black Turinis would look good on that imo :)

photoshop would be really good if anyone can help out?

Alloys if anything, 172 alloys maybe, how about a ph1 gearnob and a new steering wheel but not some chavvy aftermarket one, tidy looking car that.

do u mean the sport gearnob? i would like a sport steering wheel.

are they clio sport clear side repeaters? car looks spot on bar the alloys, 172 wheels in anthracite would look good!!

just clear ones off ebay

Look good m8
color coded ur car m8 will look much better,if u budget its not a obstacle, Rs front conversion for sure,some racing black alloys and spacers on it and its perfect...;)
but u i think car its perfect the way it is m8! rs seat maybe the only decent mod for u car

I will prefer saving money and buy RS for play m8.:rasp:

good idea

You should definitely post pics of your bird...

why? how do you know i have have a bird?

320d
Looks good mate.

Its rediculous how much space is left in the engine pay. I was bleeding just putting silvervisions in mine, they shoehorned the 2.0 in.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
172 wheels, sport interior, ph2 side strips, dont colour code it (the black goes with the red imo)

SQ5
In your avatar/profile pic dude ;) Its a rule here that you have to post pics of your bird. General Chat > Pics Of GF