ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What size are Dynamique 1.2 16v Brake pads?

A Euro'd one...
I went in to my local Carnoisseur to enquire about after market brake discs and pads as mine are near enough knackered. The guy said that he needs to know the size as apparently there are two different sizes available. He also said that maybe a part number would help.

My car is a Mk2 Ph3 04 plate Dynamique.

If anyone can help id really appreciate it.

Cheers.

A Euro'd one...
Cheers matey but thats just for the discs. I also need to know the size of the pads as apparently they come in two sizes.

172 cup'd extreme
they are either bendix or lucas calipers , 90% chance they are lucas. TBH i would go somewhere more helpful

Halfords said exactly the same to me when I wanted some ages ago. My model brakes weren't even mentioned in their book and even with a part number they couldn't find it. Best thing to do is go elsewhere and take a pad with you so they can compare it, or see if they can give you both types and let you return the wrong one back after you've checked. There's a big difference between the pads