ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Size Tyres For Turini's?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I had some 195/45 yoko A539's which were to thin and left the rim majorly exposed. So moved onto 215/40 Falken's which looked perfect, but cost a bomb, and i can't find any to replace my bald ones.

So what to ppl recomend?

Saner

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah most have 205 45, I've got 215 40 and yeah they do look good and handle great, fortunately though mine came with them on brand new so shouldn't need replacing for a while, I'll swap the wheels back to front aswell to make em last longer and then I'll probs get all four in 205 'coz like you say 215's seem very expensive.

toyo proxes are £50 a corner in 215 and F1 GSD3 are 66.80 a corner

Lots of Alfas
Saner & blue4ever did you get rubbing with 215s on the rear arch liners? I have 195 contis and get a little rubbing with them.

Last edited:
  Monaco Blue Mk2
When I first put the wheels on the rear near side looked very close to the vertical bit of the arch liner so i just gave it a good pull and bend and that kept it out of the way, no probs that I've noticed.

Eagle F1 GSD3 with rim protection just so you know, not that it makes any difference

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
thanks for your help guys, i'll have a look into prices.

i have had no rubbing onm the back whatsoever

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
mmm, i noticed that the falkens are £50 each aswell.. and they have been great so far