ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What time did you get up for FCS?

ITB BG 182
Well i know it sounds daft but what times are people waking up in time to go meet others in the drive to FCS this morning?

I only went to bed at 11pm ish, an thourght i would get up at half four. Well some c*nt set fire to a neighbours car as it would not start (battery on charge) and i was wide awake for 02:30 this morning, could i get back to sleep, could i hellers.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Went to bed at 10, was still awake gone midnight. Up again at 3:30 in time to leave at 4:30. Fun times. :) Shall see everyone there - mine is the battered black Si with ph2 rear and 172 wheels.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
went to bed about 12.30, got to sleep about 4, very sleepless night! up at 4.25, leaving at 5.15!

b/g 182, meg tourer
i landed at birmingham airport at 8pm last night after a lovely week in majorca with my girlfriend, got a taxi back to peterborough, home by 10pm. got my fcs things together, went to bed and was up at 6:30 this morning and made my way around the corner to rockingham.

TTRS & V50
i landed at birmingham airport at 8pm last night after a lovely week in majorca with my girlfriend, got a taxi back to peterborough, home by 10pm. got my fcs things together, went to bed and was up at 6:30 this morning and made my way around the corner to rockingham.

Ledge.

172 cup
Down at Peterborough last night - ended up back at hotel around 12.30pm, asleep for an hour until Mace and the rest of the guys got back and decided to keep us awake till 5am, up at 6.30am. Im off to sleep now Im shattered

Aii got in at 3am ish, nodded off then n0rm decided to put toohpaste in my hair whilst asleep! Cnut.

Got about 2 hours kip in total.

Up at about 8.

182 Sport 2.0I
We camped over. Went to bed about 3, got absolutley smashed and got up at 6 to put the tent away!

Happy days!

Went to bed at 11.30 pm and woke up at 3.30 am. Drove to Tescos, Winchester waited for twenty minutes nobody turned up. Went to Fleet, No one there either, Went to Bracknell couldn't find the meeting place. Stopped at Maccy Ds outside Northampton. Sat down with my breakfast and a group of CSers appeared and joined them for final convoy to Rockingham.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Went to bed at 11.30 pm and woke up at 3.30 am. Drove to Tescos, Winchester waited for twenty minutes nobody turned up. Went to Fleet, No one there either, Went to Bracknell couldn't find the meeting place. Stopped at Maccy Ds outside Northampton. Sat down with my breakfast and a group of CSers appeared and joined them for final convoy to Rockingham.

You must have left just as I arrived as I was there at 4.50.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry :eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
3.15 AM :dapprove: Although the drive up was awesome at that time in the morning :)

+1 Loved looking to either side of the motorway and seeing fields shrowded in mist and the motorways being almost empty - was great! Few police lurking though.