ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to top Tripple with?

Fiesta ST200
Okay so I have a choice here of what to layer on top of the coat of Tripple I applied earlier.

Choices are: Tough Coat, Zaino Z2, Zaino Z5, DJ Supernatural Hybrid or AG HD wax. I also have Zaino Z6 and Z8.

Just a bit of fun really, seeing what others would use!

Here is the car after Tripple;

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Cheers!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not SNH or HD as being solventy will affect the tripple underneath.

I can't decide between toughcoat and Z5. I know how good the tripple / TC combo looks, but thinking the filling ability of Z5 will leave a real deep glow to match TC but maybe a little more durability if you don't get any issues with poor bonding.

CTR looks good on tripple, tried it at the weekend on half the car. other side got tripple and Illusion

Fiesta ST200
Not SNH or HD as being solventy will affect the tripple underneath.

I can't decide between toughcoat and Z5. I know how good the tripple / TC combo looks, but thinking the filling ability of Z5 will leave a real deep glow to match TC but maybe a little more durability if you don't get any issues with poor bonding.

CTR looks good on tripple, tried it at the weekend on half the car. other side got tripple and Illusion

I was swinging toward Z5 or Z2. More so Z5 for the very light swirl filling ability.

Do you apply it the same as Z2? Straight lines and sparingly?

Alex, that looks stunning!

Well what would you expect me to say top it with?, it has to be Tough Coat, simply has the edge on application and ease of use, another plus side is the easy of top up coats and layering.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Love tough coat.... Just added 2 layers to my car this morning as a top up after last applying nearly 3 months ago.