ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheel color...

Meg 225
should i go for on my flamer? I'm gonna paint my 2118's as they've been used on a track car and the paint on em is horrific. What color do you guys think suits the 2118's on a flamer?
I photoshopped Steve172's (correct me if i'm wrong) flamer with white ones, also think of painting the silver/ gloss black/ matt black or anthracite.

Flamer2118white.jpg

RS6 C7
At lot of people on here prefer silver if you look through past threads, I personally think black looks dirty, Its does look good on a few colours like LY but im not a fan of black wheels on much tbh.

Meg 225
i find it hard to choose the color that 'suits' my car the best, i love anthracite or glossy black, but don't know if these match good with flamers. Don't know if you guys think it makes any difference but i've got the 2118's with 'speedline corse' pressed in, not the ones with decals on.

Last edited:
  Meg 225
TWS Gold it's the new Black :D (coming soon ;) )

On a black or blue car it would look good i think, but on a Flamer?

How hard is it to keep white looking good? As i just wanna give them a go myself for the winter, and when i decide to keep the for the summer then they get a full refurb

Meg 225
Ok after viewing threads all day long can't find any decent pic's of silver 2118's, anyone got pic's of them or can photoshop them on a flamer?

Meg 225
Yes i did, even several times:eek: At page 10 take a look at the PH1 from spain, stands gorgeous on anthracite 2118's

White - looks good, but only when cleaned 2 times a week lol
Black - not on the 2118's tbh
Silver - not seen them much in silver, could look pretty good an a Flamer i guess
Anthracite - just looked at some pic's of Steve172's car and it's growing on me

Meg 225
Ok tomorrow morning i'm gonna have a look at the local paint store. Still not sure what color to go for but i think i will end up with white or silver, they only need to survive the winter and if the wheels grow on me i'll give them a full refurb and powder coat them.
Any color will look horrible anyway as my car isn't lowered, but can't be bothered with the winter coming, think i need the bit of extra ride height with the amounts of snow i can expect around here lol