ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels for my Iceberg 172 ?

LY R26
standard 5 spokes refurb'd ftw, thinkin of getting mine done silver soon am bored of the amphacite now.

standard 5 spokes refurb'd ftw, thinkin of getting mine done silver soon am bored of the amphacite now.

I was thinking of getting mine done again in silver, but thought it'd look too standard and clean :S

And i dunno if thats a good or bad thing :(

keep the standard 5 spokes and get coilies !

win win

I aint got a clue what coilies to get though if i went down that road :(

For the price i'm willing to spend which is 400-500 notes.

Has anyone any ideas ?

Someone mentioned Fk's ?
But i'm f**ked if i know who stocks them :(

I was gonna look on K Tecs site but they are a bit of a rip off for stuff :(

Static Low
Demon tweaks are pretty cheap for coilies bud !

wheels refurbed in silver. will look lush honest.

Iceburg 172FF
100_0918.jpg

amphasite turinis ftw

Static Low
seeee ! look how fcukin mint it loooks ! ^^^
the silver & standard wheels really works with a set of coilies.

Not sure what coilies and how much its wound down but id say about 70-80mm region ! I will find the lads thread for you

seeee ! look how fcukin mint it loooks ! ^^^
the silver & standard wheels really works with a set of coilies.

Not sure what coilies and how much its wound down but id say about 70-80mm region ! I will find the lads thread for you

Ok cheers mate.

And i'll have to agree with you, for being standard FF wheels it looks good :) :)

Clio 172 2.0 16V RSport
Totally agree with SteBurns.....they look awesome like that. I have superleggera's and they look awesome on my Iceburg.

Daz

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I had the same predicament.. and just left the standard wheels as they were. I might get them refurbed this summer in the standard colour, suits the car better than Turinis

Looks crackin as it is richard.

Cheers, ;)
But don't you think coilies would set it off ?

Ultraleggeraz (or however you spell it!)

Picture199.gif

Picture197.gif

They look alright mate but i aint convinced on them :S

Totally agree with SteBurns.....they look awesome like that. I have superleggera's and they look awesome on my Iceburg.

Daz

Get the pics up Daz, although it probably similar to the one above :)

Steelies ftw!

Anyone know were I can get a set of cup wheels from?

Lol :rasp:

Try the "Parts for sale section" on here mate.
Or failing that K Tec or Larkspeed if you want to fork out 600 quid plus on new ones ;)

I had the same predicament.. and just left the standard wheels as they were. I might get them refurbed this summer in the standard colour, suits the car better than Turinis

I'm actually thinking of going down that road of refurbing the standard wheels silver again and getting coilies ;)

But trying to convince myself

haha