ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you do with...

172 Cup
1073697-1.jpg

And this spec:
ITG Panel Air Filter and Samco 90 degree inlet hose
RS Tuning Remap
Stainless Steel Stealth Exhaust system and decat
Ported/matched Inlet manifold
sport line springs
Ferrodo DS2500 pads and Brembo HC disks
Standard Renault Pads and EBC disks
Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines

about 500£ to spend? 2118's? cage? yozza exhaust?

ideas people

Bus w**ker
It's already got a stealth stainless system on it, which will more than likely be a Ktec or Yozza system anyway from the looks of that spec. You could possibly get coilovers if you aren't happy with the handling of it or want to go lower.

Have the belts been done? If not I'd be spending the £500 on that or a service.

Or put the cash away and save for ITBs. ;)

172 Cup
buckets vary very much in price. does anyone have a knowladge of a nice set of middle quality seats? i.e. not 1200 pound recaros lol

None :(
buckets vary very much in price. does anyone have a knowladge of a nice set of middle quality seats? i.e. not 1200 pound recaros lol
I was feeling the same, so i drove down merlin motorsport, and sat on a few seats (7 different ones) and i must say these were my fav:

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p13795/COBRA-SUZUKA-PRO-SEAT-WITH-GRP-SHELL/product_info.html

you can get them slightly cheaper than on merlin, but inc sub frames and everything for 2 seats inc VAT your still looking at just short of 800 (for 2). i'm saving up for them atm......

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you're planning on tracking it, Buckets. Road seats are f**king awful!!

If its a road car, no idea. Looks mint as it is.

Rusty Cup
if i had £500 to spend on the clio i would buy some second hand 4 pots but if i didnt have coilovers they would be my first purchase :D

have you brought this? tried emailing the bloke about it but he never got back to me, was going to ring him in the morning?!

Corsa Van. Meh.
Get some decent coilovers and get on some track days!!

When I had it the lack of decent coilovers was the one thing letting it down on track!

Clio 182 BG
First choice : coilies

second choice : exhaust

other way :

fly to spain...lay down in the sun...drink enough beer...and get some girls for the evening :D:D:D

Black Gold with cup packs
Personally the only thing I think the car would need is a set of Evo MR Recaros' can be bought at £300-480 depending if you want alacantara or half leather alacantara and subframes are £90 each.