ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats all this 172 vrs Slayer stuff

VW Transporter 174

While you boys have been busy winding up the other forums ive been having a good laugh at wongts thread about beating a 205.
Im astonished to find out that the man who challenged me to a race has a car that puts out only 130lb torque and judging by the spec he has spent quite a lot on it.
GET REAL GUYS
The Clio is only a shopping trolly.
Do you honestly think you can beat a 200SX in a straight line? It would waiste you.....believe!
It would grind you into the ground with its torque and in the real world torque wins races.

172 Slayer(with plenty of torque )

If you had a ability to read properly Mr Slayer, you would notice that the stuff over at the 200SX forum is about the looks of the car not the straight line ability.

Chun.

slayer

if you take your head out of your arse and read it properely or (or do you need someone to read it for you)
i never claimed i beat it.it was a quick little blast and he could not pull away from me.the guy lives in my town so yes i will have a proper chance to race for longer im sure. still i dont think its that fast.

power and torque dont mean a lot really. its the aspect ratio in comparison with the cars weight and gearing that counts most. elise springs to mind

wongy

Mr Slayer is 30, lives North London and drives his girlfriends BMW330Ci and has posted before under a different name on this forum.

Hunted facts and compared details on other forums and all details correspond although he has posted on other forums with different names.

Youve been busted!!!

so is this true. if it is then

oh well firstly

330 ci great car. classy and fast but hey you cheapskate its your birds. at least we can say we own our own cars you loser. cant even afford your own motor and then go on to cussing everyone elses.

if its true them i dont see the big deal of hidding the fact of what you drive. to me your worse then what i first thought of you and your just a sad loser living off your GF

wongy

mk2 172

oh damm!, im sure theres loads of 172 owners who are really gutted about the prospect of being beat by a 3 litre car.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hmmm, except we probably wouldnt get beat. Most beamer owners run out of bottle a bit too quickly in my experience. Maybe its because all the cars are owned by their girlfriends! However, if anyone wants to spend 30+ grand just to say he can beat a 172, so be it!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Slayer DOES have a car, its picture is under the topic title "Slayers secret is out, I know what he drives!"

HaHa so 172-slayer you have been rumbled! Do you still live at home? You must be one sad toss*r to get a thrill from beating a 172 in a car that costs twice as much. Do you rub you crotch when you drive past??

Listen to me I can beat a bmw330ci in my Mclaren F1, arent I brilliant. Its close until 3rd gear when "i just pull away" Lets go onto lots of websites and tell everyone how brilliant I am.

VW Transporter 174

Firstly i wouldnt be seen dead in a BMW on general principle but to get back on thread....
Wongy. come on, tell me how much all that engine works cost ya?
I want to work out the cost per brake horse power.
And your statement that torque dont mean a lot just shows how ill-informed you are!

172 Slayer.rocking all over south Essex-not north london.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Slayer we have seen your car under the topic "Slayers secret is out, I know what he drives!" and you are right it most definitely is NOT a BMW!

VW Transporter 174

Girlracer
Yes that thread did make me laugh but not quite as funny as craggys "we need some proof"- classic

172 Slayer

Can you read properly tw*t. I think wongy said "power and torque dont mean a lot really. its the aspect ratio in comparison with the cars weight..." Understand??!?!

Take a Westfield Megabusa for example.. Not a great deal of power or torque but it would kick your arse any day of the week. Why? As wongy said its down to power to weight ratio.

Slayer youve been rummbled and still not man enough to admit it!

Id say South Essex is north London area.

Why dont you buy and drive your own car instead of your girlies car? Does it have the tasteful dolphins down the side of the BM too? Looks like she wears the pants in your house!!

-"in the real world torque wins races."- Yes thats why F1 cars have massive amount of torque...DOH, dont think so. Yes, torque turns the wheels, but I cant see say a Golf PD150 with its 235lbft of torque (169lbft/ton) beat a Honda S2000 with its 151lbft of torque(119lbft/ton). Your torquing out of your asshole yet again and also shows how ill informed you are as well.

What is the reasoning behind the "Clio is only a shopping trolly". If its because you only see them in supermarket carparks, that makes just about every car on the road a shopping trolly, including your other halfs BMW that you drive when youre allowed to. If its because your think it handles like one then obviously youve not driven one. Anyone can be a straight line speed merchant even if its in your girlfriends car.

Do I think a 172 will waste a 200SX? I beleive that an unmodded 200SX would not convincingly waste a 172 if at all, let alone "grinding it to the ground with its torque".

At the end of the day this is a free country, so keep up the pretence if you feel you have to, but buy your own car and stop bragging about cars youve wasted in your girlfriends car.

Skoda Fabia vRS

this 172 slayer has to be the saddest person ive ever met online, and ive met some sad f***in t**sers

lol AT BRUN

330 CI SLAYER THANKS MATE GUESS IT PROVES IM ONE THE SAME WAVELENGTH AS SOME NORMAL PEOPLE.NOT ONLY DOES SLAYER TALK OUT OF HIS ARSE HE ALSO CANNOT READ BY THE LOOKS OF THIS POST AND VARIOUS OTHERS

SLAYER

YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR MY WORK YEAH, WELL IM GONNA PLAY THE GUESSING GAME THAT YOU SO MUCH LIKE TO PLAY YOURSELF. ALL I CAN SAY IS I PAID MY MONEY, GOT A CAR BACK THAT IS A LOT FASTER PLUS I PAID IT WITH MY OWN MONEY PLUS ITS MY OWN MOTOR. TWO THINGS CANT DO YOURSELF

WONGY

BMW 320d Sport

I said Im not replying to any slayer posts until he gets up the bottle to meet up for real.

But for you Wongy - youve been through hell and back with your Clio even to the point where you thought about flogging it, and youve spent decent money and time on it. That shows determination.

For you and me and a lot of others on here, its about loving your car and working on it to improve it however you can, not buying a brand new motor on finance every two years, or getting whatever Evo says you should have, or driving around in your birds motor. There is no feeling in the world like caning people who reckon theyre fast in a car that shouldnt be that quick out of the factory. And youve caned enough motors out there mate, which is surely the aim of it all! If cars were just a way to get from A-B then wed all be driving Vauxhalls.

I agree with you Nick.

This Slayer stuff is pure b****cks...who cares, we should all just ignore the sad W**nker, seems there are too many posts about him. If he has got a BMW or whatever, so what, they are sh*te and clios are much better, hes a very sad individual, probably has no girlfriend, just sits at home on his PC surfing p**n and trying to wind people up....get a life mate, and sod off as well.

My dads mates EVO tommi Makinnen would wipe the floor with whatever piece of sh*te you do drive anyway.....so there

7.6cc :D

Slayer, i think your gorge and i really really fancy you! You have such a mature attitude which is just what i look for in a man!

Im serious i think im really falling for you!

If you interested please contact me at youareacompletetwat@hotmail.com

Can i use the age old childhood line and just say "if u ignore him hell go away".

Just ignore him, my best bet would be a 16yr old who cant drive and sneaks on AOL everytime daddys pumpin mummy.

"Wouldnt be seen dead in a BMW" - no real car enthusiast would ever say that, even the 316ti Compact exudes a bavarian build quality most manufacturers struggle for. Furthermore, no u wouldnt be seen dead in a BMW, they dont make herses, dumbass!

Only thing i would say for the rest of this debate, torque wins sum races, power wins others and handling and braking fight out the remainder. Cant be arsed explaining that but any1 that knows anythin about cars will get wot i mean.

172 sport,

it all makes sence now couldn,t understand how i never met this joker as he is in my area travels the same route etc never had a post from him saying hes slayed me thats because ive never lost to a c330i ever so seeing as i have caned sh*te loads of em all in my area one of em had to be you so as you said you caned a 172 and it had a sticker and the person never owned up i can only guess you are the same you should admit your defeat and go away and cry about thirteen and a half k of motor canning the ass of ya birds 30 k plus motor sorry an all that but thats the way it is

as slayer is from london he has probably seen more back seats seen as he probaly is a male prostitute !! a cheap one at that !!!

nick

yes mate i have but nowhere near as you or leigh

i went out in chris cossie. i want one soo badly now. exceeds all my expectations

wongy

Trophy

Emicen,

Sorry, but i dont like beemers either and would never buy one!
German sc*m.
Almost as bad as French sh*t!

Mat.