ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats it worthclio mk1 172

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i may sell my mk 1 172 because i dont use it. i walk to work every day and dont hardly drive it at the weekend. just wondering what it would be worth?stunning car, wont find a better example

2001 47k. IMMACULATE!!!!! 2.5k stereo professionally installed, 17 oz superleggeras,gaz coilovers,wp racing 310mm brakes,k tec twin exhaust and de-cat,bmc carbon filter,mk2 side strips and rear lights,all colour doded inc handles and rear lock,clifford concept 600 alarm, clear indicators all round,approx 6k receipts for modifications. NO EXPENSE SPARED. full service history

thanks for your help

Paul

DONT SELL ! Youll regret it if you sell it just make a point of taking it out every now and again I nearly sold my 172 cup and i know that keeping it was the right thing to do.

Good Luck in whatever you decide to do though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

i dont like mk1 172s in general but yours is mint, i reckon it is worth 5ish, the only thing is tho i reckon it would be hard to sell with the mods that you have IMO.

Titanium 182

lol

u aint had it long!

its a late y reg one aswell

id say around 7k odd mate?

seens as uve done some more bits 2 it?!

id keep it tho cars wicked!

I tried selling mine modded with Super Ls/Carbon bonnet/coilovers/ss exhaust etc, but it didnt sell so i have put it back to standard apart from the exhaust and am selling it for about £5k, oh mines a 2000 (W)

172 cup'd extreme

mk1s are rarer than the mk2s worth keeping imo , gonna cost you much more for the same grin factor

Titanium 182

its defos worth more than 6k

id say the same as what i sold it to you for!

id keep it me tho

the car is wicked and has the best modifications!

ud be mad 2 sell it esp now uve done some nice bits

2005 Impreza WRX STI

oh i am goin to keep it!dont get me wrong. they are quite rare cars!ive only ever seen another one on the road. just interested to see what ppl thought it was worth!