ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the best ecu to use with this modifications??

Clio Sport 172
hi guys !! i think im not writing in the right section but i hope you can help me:

i've made this modifications:

worked cylinder head
lightweight pulleys and ac delete
intake manifold matched
182 exhaust manifold
ktec stealth exhaust
catcams 438
65mm throttle body

so, what its the best ecu to use with this setup??

im thinking about omex 600? there are needed any tricks to work?

is there any better ecu to use? sorry the questions but here in Portugal there are few clio sports and almost everything i know its from reading here !!! :cool:

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
If you're only using the 438 cams, I think you'll be fine with the standard ECU. Although I'm no expert...

Lotus Elise
I think you'll be fine on the standard ECU however I'd run the Omex to allow for more scope in the future. ITBs would suit that setup and something I'd be considering.

Lionel Richie
omex won't run the electronc throttle, and its OLD tech, nothing wrong with that, but i'd stick the the OE ecu and get fastchip/RS Tuning to map it

Clio Sport 172
hum.. the diameter of the tb was less than the manifold, now they are +/- the same but.. i didn´t notice any big difference tbh xD

about the ecu, i bought a omex 600 ! does anyone have a base map for a 172 ph1 that can send me??!

it would help me a lot !!!!! my email it's frederico33velez@gmail.com

cheers m8s !!