ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the first mod for me 04 plate clio



  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
need sum advice as to what to do for me 1st mod to me clio. dont want nothing for performance, just looks and style at the mo. insurance too high as it is, was finkin bt tints, subs or exaust tip. any ideas people???
 

Da

  Less
whatever you do it's going to affect your insurance, that's just the way of the world mate! As for mods, alloys, lowering, coloucoding, maybe a spoiler, tinting? The list is pretty endless really, what look you going for?
 
  BMW E46 330i Touring
I'd say the first step is always lower it. This completely transforms the appearance and ensures that any modifications that follow won't end up looking silly (ie different wheels will look weird on the car if it's still on stilts).
 
  RB 200 Cup!
^^ LOL! not surprising youd say that with how incredibly clean your car is!!

1st thing anyone should do is lower their car
 
  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Thanks for the help people, and yea im kinda new and new to driving as well, only passed 3 months ago so im learning all the basics at the mo.
 
sometimes ppl do rush in to things a little to quickly.

list all the ideas and then pick slowly..............i.e wheels , exhaust , tints(?) , colourcoding , lowering it , silvervisions bulbs , ;)
 
  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
im not thinking anything too big for it, i woulnd be able to afford it, im on the minimun wage so i cant see me doing anything majour to the car for a year or so. and do any of you no any good deals for wheels that are on at the mo???
 
  RS Meg 175
either in the forsale section on here or ebay is best for wheels mate ;)
dont get brand new wheels for your first car tis a waste i mean you'll only end up curbing em as your not used to it as everyone does :D.
I just grabbed a set of nice, but cheap wheels :) so you can curb the F*nny off em and it dosent matter then get some nice ones after youre more confident your not gna s**t some spangly new wheels. thats what my plan is but im yet to get the money for the wheels i was going to buy 2 months ago lol :O
 
  RB 200 Cup!
Matta_88 said:
either in the forsale section on here or ebay is best for wheels mate ;)
dont get brand new wheels for your first car tis a waste i mean you'll only end up curbing em as your not used to it as everyone does :D.
very true - curbed the wheels on my older bro's corsa when i first passed - now ive got sport wheels on mine im extra careful
 
  RS Meg 175
yeeep ^^^ oh how i love the sound of someone curbing their wheels at speed lol

i adopted the nearside mirror down technique and then progressed to the open the door and lean out proceedure if i was the other way round, whilst looking a complete berk i minimized the "curbation" of my wheelio's lol

mastered it now tho ;)
 
Matta_88 said:
yeeep ^^^ oh how i love the sound of someone curbing their wheels at speed lol

i adopted the nearside mirror down technique and then progressed to the open the door and lean out proceedure if i was the other way round, whilst looking a complete berk i minimized the "curbation" of my wheelio's lol

mastered it now tho ;)


ah the passenger wing mirror technique :hail: ................in the clio bible i believe , i still use it after 2.5 yrs :eek:
 
  RS Meg 175
ah ha ^^^ you must abide in order not to sh!t thou's wheelio's

better safe than...scuffed and buggered :D
 
Matta_88 said:
ah ha ^^^ you must abide in order not to sh!t thou's wheelio's

better safe than...scuffed and buggered :D

did scuff once , since refurbage..........now so so carefullio
 
  RS Meg 175
phycho cannay do that sort of journey lol would smack me up :p
what would be the nearest meet do you know? i have a feeling it is the one in enfield with JLO but not sure :S
 
Matta_88 said:
phycho cannay do that sort of journey lol would smack me up :p
what would be the nearest meet do you know? i have a feeling it is the one in enfield with JLO but not sure :S

look at the distances bro...........closer the better , but certain areas have more fun ;)
 
  RS Meg 175
heh thats what i thought lol i saw some of the vids from enfield lol looked quite funny
any suggestd areas:? lol
 
Matta_88 said:
heh thats what i thought lol i saw some of the vids from enfield lol looked quite funny
any suggestd areas:? lol

nah...............shop arround , some ppl are quite nice really
 


Top