ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the first mod for me 04 plate clio

Civic Type-R
If your on a tight budget the first mods I would do is silvatec bulbs front and back, alloy tax disc holder and de-sticker the whole car. Maybe some totally plain number plates too :) Then move on the bigger things when you can afford it.

Matta_88 said:
oky doke :) you been to any down near me? :)

west mids only at the mo.............only been CS 7 months or so , been to french car show that was good , need to go more to the major meets , hard to make time at the mo.

RS Meg 175
kullycliosport said:
west mids only at the mo.............only been CS 7 months or so , been to french car show that was good , need to go more to the major meets , hard to make time at the mo.

Yeah i no what you mean, i wana go to a couple of the large meets but i dont no which ones will be good etc. what ones you thinking about going to?

Matta_88 said:
Yeah i no what you mean, i wana go to a couple of the large meets but i dont no which ones will be good etc. what ones you thinking about going to?

check cliosport meetings for the major meets , one this weekend .. some others coming up soon ;)