ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the going rate for a 182 these days?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi guys,

Looking into coming back to a Clio within the next few weeks. Whats the going rate on a 182 with both cup packs 04/54/05 plate?

Thanks, Russ

On here about 35p lol.

Seriously though, an 04 in good nick can be had for 7k. There seem to be a few nice looking ones on PH at the min too.

Mercedes SLK350

£7k for what, 04, 54 or 05 plate????

I would want considerably more than £7k for my 05 Inferno 182 with cup packs which is perfect in every way. No curbing or chips etc.

I suppose you will pay less for a car with higher miles, mine has 12k, and has not been used for 4 months as I have a company vehicle.

I have even had a new clutch fitted because the pressure plate failed, and I have a letter of apology from Renault UK because my car required such warranty work with so few miles on the clock. Clutch was done 4 months ago, I drove from the dealer to my house (3 or 4 miles) and the car has not moved since.

As much as I love the car, I might as well sell up because of lack of use.

for your 05 plate 8k , for an 04 around 7k , and 54 7k5 , so many different variants to look at too .

mileage and conditions etc .

I'd say on the whole they would be, just becuase they give the car a sportier look.

Personally I wouldn't go for a 182 without the cup packs, but thats just me.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Thanks guys,
Yeah the figures you mention sound about right from what ive seen. I defo want a car with both cup packs, the anthracite wheels just set the car off imo.
Im not personally looking for a yellow or petrol blue. Either black gold or blue for me, ive decided i dont want titanium as my previous clio was silver so would be more of the same really.

Big lee - not a personal dig here, but i know some people, like myself are often sceptical about low mileage cars as you have to wonder how much of there time have been spent of the road etc eg is there a hidden past to the car.

M

mini-valver

06 plate dependant on condition I'd say 8.5, still has warranty so that's a big plus for selling.....

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I paid £6600 for my 04 plate Clio on 45k, thats FF! £7K?!??

sounds like you got a good deal.

im going to look at a 54 plate, 35k, full service history, artic blue with both cup packs within the next hour - £6950

Cracking deal. When i went to get mine i gave the lad a £100 deposit to hold the car until a Sunday. He called me a couple of days later because id not got in touch with him (was sorting out the money) saying hed had loads of interest and cash in hand offers and whether i still was definately having the car. I must of left about 4 voicemails to him per day confirming i still wanted the car and the loan couldnt come quick enough. :D

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Luckily ive got cash waiting for the right car, allthough im considering taking out an AA inspection and 12 month warrenty on it so that might slow things down a little, although nothing to major hopefully.

www.renparts.co.uk
i would get an AA inspection on anything that i was spending my hard earned on if i didn't know exactly what to look for. If not just have a thorough look round it and drive of it. Checking all electrics etc.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i would get an AA inspection on anything that i was spending my hard earned on if i didn't know exactly what to look for. If not just have a thorough look round it and drive of it. Checking all electrics etc.

yeah, i know what to look for on the clios with having one previously for 2 years. Just piece of mind as much as anything.

Car i looked at earlier was a dog, needs a service, cracked fog light, wheels needed a refurb, paint not brill condition, aftermarket exhaust that he didnt mention in the ad, no warrenty offered. TBH he struck me as the kind of guy that bought from auction and sold on after a wash.

Whilst it wouldnt have cost much to fix the problems on the car, i just didnt get a good feeling for it...plus he thrased it upto a ton from cold. tut tut

Audi TT 3.2 V6
further update, put a deposit down on the above car. AA inspection taking place tommorow, all being well i will collect next sat. :D