ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the most outrageous clio you've seen?

Ph2 FF 172
I was in Melksham yesterday and saw a ph1 with a totally gash body kit on it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic.

While I don't want to sound like an asshole (it was probably someones pride and joy) it did inspire me to ask.... What's the worst/ugliest/chaviest clio you've seen past, or present?

The more pics the better!

p.s. Sorry if it was your car! ;)

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
profilepic33897_4.gif

Man it's fooking ugly.

;)

Just about every V6 replica there is. Not a single person bothers with wheel spacers. It's like they're in denial they exist. Or just can't afford the £50 for them after the £1000 bodykit and the £300 - 400 paintjob.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Don't know how many times I've posted this! :dead:

That's what I'm talking about.

I can see where he/she was going with it. Almost a beautiful creation. But fails so badly. Be it the shoddy bodykit, or the 'just get it fitted already' impatience. I dunno. B+ for effort.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
black clio with green wheels knockin round warrington hahahaha only jokin Immi! but there is a black one knockin about with a fookin gash body kit on it n some daft spoiler the front bumper were the badge is looks like the nose bone bit of a skull. also there was a red mk2 ph1 at my old college with crap wheels on it a 4" lift n a saxo VTR spoiler fixed to it hahahaha

Ph2 FF 172
Ok, well this V5 and half wannabe is pretty funny! However, I saw another complete shed this morning and I thought, why restrict this to clio's... Let's throw it open to to any marque.

In short, what's the most ridiculous, most bodged or most horrific, donkey of car you've seen lately? Again pics are a must so we can all scoff and mock at other people less fortunate than us! :D

Stagecoach Ticket
HAHAHAHA that last one man
there is a mrk 3 fiesta by me that i see alot hanging around the local mc donalds has 4 different makes , colours and sized alloys on it and 3 jap cans

Stagecoach Ticket
Punto's and saxos though must be the worst for ultimate sh*t being done to them as much as i would love to laugh at mess's all day and wonder why people do this to there cars ive got work cya later.

*Another point think of how much this carbage costs and what they could of done with the cash .......... :(

Ph2 FF 172
Another point think of how much this carbage costs and what they could of done with the cash .......... :(

I know, just what is going through peoples heads when they part with thier hard earned for that!?! LMAO!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i seen an orange V6 rep somewhere on tuesday on my way to manchester i was too drunk to remember where