ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the most outrageous clio you've seen?

Alan has seen far worse . . . however . . .

dda7e7c0.gif

^
that ones the Mynheer (they used to make sh*t bodykits) Hulk clio, it was mag featured in a few chav car mags ages ago too. I like the fact that it has two different sized exhaust pipes too !

Astra Twintop
saw black mk2 ph2 today as i was going into Eastleigh...

had a pink pinstripe which didnt look too bad.....

THEN PINK WHEELS WITH A CHROME LIP!

Never above 25mpg
Thats a godawful Mynheer thing. Nothing well done about it. Bunch of professionals making a fine car look like something you couldve stepped on.

EDIT: Darn beaten to it lol

Last edited:
  Black Gold with cup packs
Theres also a terrible, terrible sport replica going around the Bridgend S.Wales area, I will carry my camera around so I can get some photos of it as Isee it all the time! It's blue with this hideous silver side bar running through it, and a s**t body kit!
Someone around my way must have seen this!

Last edited:
  Ph2 FF 172
Not sure this should be in this thread cos it was acctually pretty awsome in a perverse kind of way. It had flames on the bonnet!

DSC00426.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sweet baby jesus and the orfans theres alot of people who need shooting in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Bloody awful 1.2 Clio in orange in Chesterfield.....terrible bodykit, proper charv at the wheel (apologies if you are a member but I speak only the truth) Makes me cringe, and yet smile smugly at the same time when I see it!

hahaha yeh ive seen that loads he drives around in circles round chesterfield all nite . or sits on the donut revving lol. looks done properly tho

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Seen as though some others have posted non-clios, I have this, at the time we couldn't actually tell what it was, I think it might be a Sierra? Or a Cavalier? It's hard to tell from the pic, which I took through me windscreen (whilst waiting for my mate whom I was pickin up to come up, not from that house I stress), but the bonnet vent is almost as big as the whole bonnet and on the front bumper, near the wheel, those are stickers like Koni and stuff hehe! Whatever it was, it was slow as hell as well cos we had him in my 1.6 206 a few days later ;)

beast.jpg

Cyclone Blue 1.2
Aw man its bad, definatley a contender for one of the worst ive ever seen!

What school did you go to mate? Grammer?

Na mate, i used to stay in foxbar so i went to gleniffer

live in shortroods now tho :quiet:

Where abouts in glasgow you from ?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Penilee mate just moved there, stayed in crookston with the old dears before hand but had to spread the wings and all that:eek:

Cyclone Blue 1.2
not so far off then, dont think ive ever seen a ph1 about before, usually always about that area too, hillington industrial and about that area

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
im sure we shall cross paths mate, im here there and everywhere! Through hillington every day goin to work! That road between the jiffy garage and the sheel garage is sweet to slay one or two un-suspecting victims lol

Theres a lad thats got an inferno with back wheels that stays in paisley im sure, thats a nice lookin brief!

Cyclone Blue 1.2
follow that road all the way down past s**t-scape to renfrew, had a good few race's down there

aye wee greig, he's my best mate lol

not inferno but its close enough, better than inferno IMO

i want the little dicks exhaust when he gets rid lol