ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the most time you spent playing a game?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I reckon the most I've ever played a game for is 30 minutes before iget monumentally bored.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mental hours on Champ man/Football manager. 99/2000 I was in 2020 at one point. Crazy hours.

Battlefield 2 on Ps2, start of online console gaming really after the Dreamcast.

And of course Shenmue. Stunning game.

Vice City was one of the most enjoyable though. So so many hours in that game!

Ph 1 172
street fighter alpha 3........was up to something stupid like 50+ days (althgouh sharing a house with 3 blokes this game was constantly playing every day and night)

modern warfare also had 21 day onlines

I have no idea how long I spent on Fallout 3 but It was the only game played that year, and I was on it all the time. I'd be scared to find out tbh.

Just looked on steam, I've spent 944 hours on Football Manager 2012. And I thought I hardly played it. Oh Lordy.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well here's my CS hours -

Untitled-3.jpg

But as Krispwee said that's from when Steam started counting a few years ago. It's probably closer to 2000+ hours.

PMSL! With 97 achievements still to get! ;)

Some if the Steam achievements are crazy on the games I've got. You've either got to be 1,000% commited to try, die and retry again - or cheat.

I've just remembered with my 300+ hours on Company of Heroes, actually. Those hours are for the Steam version only. I bought it in the sale for ease of install, but I bought the full blown retail version long before that - and played through all the SP campaigns at least twice. That has to be well over 400 hours in total then for me.

D.

182 Cup
About 120 days on my main WoW character over 4 years when I was raiding high level.
Really does suck your soul away raiding. Thats not even that bad compared with some people I knew in the game

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
CS:S - 6pm till 2am daily, for about 2 years!

More at the weekends lmao.

F82 M4
PMSL! With 97 achievements still to get! ;)

Some if the Steam achievements are crazy on the games I've got. You've either got to be 1,000% commited to try, die and retry again - or cheat.

I've just remembered with my 300+ hours on Company of Heroes, actually. Those hours are for the Steam version only. I bought it in the sale for ease of install, but I bought the full blown retail version long before that - and played through all the SP campaigns at least twice. That has to be well over 400 hours in total then for me.

D.

Nah D, there isn't any achievements for the original CS mate. That's just +97 friends who also play CS. :cool:

I thought about it and I moved over to Steam in 2004 and was playing CS on the original WON service many years before. I'm probably closer to 4000 hours total CS gameplay in my lifetime. :eek:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
About 120 days on my main WoW character over 4 years when I was raiding high level.
Really does suck your soul away raiding. Thats not even that bad compared with some people I knew in the game

Yep. And I raided with several alts as well...

Plus I was obsessed with CM/FM, and I regularly played MoH:AA till 3/4am. That was before you start counting console games, such as CoD, Forza and FIFA. Thinking about it makes me cringe really!

LMFAO this thread makes me feel old - people saying they played COD as a child

I lost about 3 years of my life to Mech Commander back in the late 90's
Games these days are nowhere near as addictive - I play COD quite a bit but the original fallout games (1 & 2) I spent literally years playing - same with mech warrior and mech commander series. Played in a league for Mech Commander every single night after school/college - till 4am
Life seemed so much simpler back then LOL

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Luckily none of my current games have play timers. I remember racking up 295 hours on Gotham Racing 2 on the Xbox though which was pretty intense, 40 hours was in the menu lol. Nearly 2 solid days of looking at a menu (pretty sure I must have fallen asleep a few times there).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
FM4 I have over 300 hours of just driving time I would hate to add up all the tuning time etc.

Think the first MW2 I had 7 days or something.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I must have spent years on the Final Fantasy series, but that's ok - I spent a lot of time in tree's as a child...

I must have spent some serious time on FF7&8 as a child, have also been playing FIFA every Tuesday for the past 5 years for a minimum of 3/4 hours. Scared to work out how much of my life that equates to!

Audi TT 225
Would be a toss up between UT99 and WOW, If my account was still active I could to a /played in WoW, it would be 250+ days though! UT99 I played for about 3/4 years as I was seriously into the clan scene. So probably played that 5/6 nights a week for that time.

Even found some old scores lol, England vs Sweden, iCTF Euro Cup 2002

ENGSWE1.JPGENGSWE2.JPG

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
On all platforms, probably Championship Manager back in the day. Thousands of hours, I'd say, in total.

Lately, games like Fallout 3 and certainly Bad Company 2. Literally hundreds of hours.

<3 our BC2 time!

Serious hours in there.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
for me it would be

*fifa
*call of duty

both of the latest version or ones previous to that, god knows how long but waay too many :eek: cliosport is probably up their aswell although not a 'game' as such ;)

Battlefield 1942. My first, proper foray into online gaming. Got hopelessly addicted. Also happened to coincide with me getting laid off from my job at the time so I wasn't exactly short of time either.

I would get up about lunch time.. ish, pretend to job-hunt till 5. Eat. Then get on BF42. Would then be on it till about 4 to 5am. Every night. For months.

I probably have about 500 hours total over the two L4D games. Over 200 each in TF2 and Skyrim. And there's quite a few where I'm probably up around 100 hours.

I've been playing NHLPA 93 fairly consistently since it was released on my Mega Drive, my favourite game of all time. I dread to think how many hours I've put into it over 17 years.

Other than that GTR2 must be a comfortable second, if for no other reason than I've completed several 24hr races at Hockenheim in a 911 RSR, and lapped Castle Combe many hundreds of times.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Would be a toss up between UT99 and WOW, If my account was still active I could to a /played in WoW, it would be 250+ days though! UT99 I played for about 3/4 years as I was seriously into the clan scene. So probably played that 5/6 nights a week for that time.

View attachment 86185View attachment 86186

Nice! Were those instagib matches too? Or conventional weapons?

D.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
1408 hours on Battlefield 2.... http://bf2s.com/player/66294721/

659 hours currently on BF3. I dont think I'm going to beat my BF2 time though. ;)

If I was using "Jonnio" back in the day that's 150 hours. Quality game.

216 odd on BF3 at the mo.

I whored Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10. 12 and 13 just didn't work for me.

Gran Turismo's were also a time sponge.

Last edited:
  LY R26
Got 523hours of total play time on Battlefield 2, thats was when i was in college tho so looaaadss of free time.

Parents go on holiday = 4 man LAN with mates, play all day and night - bed at 8am - up at 2/3pm and repeat :).

God knows how many hours i put in counter-strike back in the day tho :O

Audi TT 225
Nice! Were those instagib matches too? Or conventional weapons?

D.

Those were instagib :) tbh i pretty much played 90% of the time instagib, I did play a little normal weapons but not at the top end of the scene, i was a bit of a shock ***** even in NW mode. Did you play much then? :)

Spent a couple hundred hours on Skate 3 just skating round the city. 100ish on Skyrim. For the most part I tend to get bored of games easily.

F82 M4

View attachment 86185View attachment 86186

Very impressive beating the Swedes! They're easily the best gamers in the world :cool: