ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the most time you spent playing a game?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Those were instagib :) tbh i pretty much played 90% of the time instagib, I did play a little normal weapons but not at the top end of the scene, i was a bit of a shock ***** even in NW mode. Did you play much then? :)

Only for the fun of it - nothing serious at all. :) Would get royally pwned if I went online with it!

I do have UT2004 installed via Steam though and have a dabble every now and then. I like the instagib and low-G modifiers :)

D.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So far I have racked up 26 days (624 hours) on the multiplayer part of COD MW2. I play other games etc, but always reverting back to MW2 multiplayer for some reason.

As sad as that amount sounds, I watch hardly any television, and the 624 hours is since it came out in Nov 2009.

in one sitting - 8 hours at Uni in a house vs house Halo war. God that sounds geeky. Geek FtW.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
GTA would probably have clocked the most hours up for me.

Especially with the 2 DLC packages. Most easily be pushing 300 hours.

Audi TT 225
Only for the fun of it - nothing serious at all. :) Would get royally pwned if I went online with it!

I do have UT2004 installed via Steam though and have a dabble every now and then. I like the instagib and low-G modifiers :)

D.

hehe, cool, UT2k4 is OK but we still play UT99 instagib at LANs even these days! Along with other classics like Armada2, C&C Generals Zero Hour, Quake2 and 3.

PS, i hated low G levels, i tried to avoid people who chose low G maps on ladder matches ;). (Am a dodge aiming *****, it's very difficult to do that on low G). You would be surprised how many people still play UT99 online, there are always full servers about. Mostly ZP though, which i'm not a huge fan of, especially when you are used to allowing for the lag!

2.2 bar shed.
250 days on Planetside. 100 days on WoW. Like a bawwwss, thats only logged in time though. Probably about 100 days actual playtime on PS and 60/70 on WoW.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Its funny, I saw a lot of Clio RS posts over on overclockers forum before i even owned one. I guess the Clio RS appeals to a certain breed of human.

LY R26
One single sitting i clearly remember was an 9 hour session on L4D2. There was 8 of us in a mates garage playing in 'Versus' mode wired on Pepsi and stuffed with Rustlers microwavable burgers lol, intense stuff...

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
I must have put about 2000+ hours into the online play on SOCOM 2 on the PS2 years ago, I can't be sure as the stats were regularly reset but that thing damn near took over my life and swallowed me whole. I was a top player though in one of the top 10 clans in Europe so it shows if you put the hours in it pays off, although I would never do that ever again.

Beast of a game!

socom_screen006.jpg

Last edited:
  RIP Dan
1600 odd hours into Mariokart Wii.

I was off work for 3 months after a back op, I would sit on my exercise ball to keep my core stable and rinse MKWii.

No way would I have time to do that now, it served a purpose and stopped me going mental at home.

I am still fcuking good at MKWii but not at my old skill level:rasp:

1eight2
1600 odd hours into Mariokart Wii.

I was off work for 3 months after a back op, I would sit on my exercise ball to keep my core stable and rinse MKWii.

No way would I have time to do that now, it served a purpose and stopped me going mental at home.

I am still fcuking good at MKWii but not at my old skill level:rasp:

That's insane! Did you not get bored of it?