ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the strangest thing you've detailed??

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
My bathroom. It's mostly Porcelanosa grey tiles & quartz floor tiles. I've SRP'd that bathroom & carpro'd the taps & shower screen

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ive machine polished the bath tub...... and carpro sealed the guttering above the conservatory as im sick of balancing on a scaffold board above glass to clean the green crap off lol

Renault Clio182 bean
My computer maybe...lol, the missus will walk in and be like..Dafuq :clown:

IMG_1842_zps8e258db7.jpg

IMG_1844_zps1a36c1f7.jpg

IMG_1871_zpsed7ead67.jpg

172 cup
Wow snake that is impressive

im pretty OCD about my car but that's as far as it goes, detailing shower doors, fridges, phones etc
how the hell have you got time for that lol!

Renault Clio182 bean
Wow snake that is impressive

im pretty OCD about my car but that's as far as it goes, detailing shower doors, fridges, phones etc
how the hell have you got time for that lol!

haha im not quite sure where I get the time to do my stuff, I work 8.00 til 8.00 and try to keep the car OCD clean all the time lol, and working on the pc. I build computers as a side thing/hobby.

172 cup
Snake182 had somewhat a idea that you built them, but I'm not sure if that thing was built or born, looks like a living thing to me, but then again I buy a computer and click straight on the net no other programs needed :)

Renault Clio182 bean
@Snake182 had somewhat a idea that you built them, but I'm not sure if that thing was built or born, looks like a living thing to me, but then again I buy a computer and click straight on the net no other programs needed :)

Born I think lol, its a quick pc tbf, it should be aswell, cost £££ to get it to spec :). Yeah most people just turn it on and go on tinternet, I use it for gaming also, just not as often as I would like to due to commitments lmao

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I Cquartz'd my phone screen, the sink and shower door. Nice beading even a few months on :approve:

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Wow why have I never thought of this...

Aluminum cooker hood is a pain to clean as is the shower door....

You have all got me thinking...

Upto now I've only used crystal on my mirrors as I ran out of polish....