ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this on my alloys?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Got this stuff all over my four alloys, its like engrained in. Iron x, smart wheels, tardis, g101 all do not touch it. I can't even use a brush to rub it off, it kinda needs to be picked off.

What is it? How do I remove it? Ive attached a picture!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376578062723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376578062723.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 106
My old Peugeot alloys used to gather dirt where the spokes met the outer rim and it was often really tricky to move. I used a microfibre cloth and SRP to shift it. Simple chemical application of Bilberry and the like did nothing and an abrasive product with elbow grease was required. Good luck

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Doesn't look like brake dust, looks more like you driven through something etc. really hard to tell from this picture but it could very well be the lacquer has lifted leaving you with bare paint!

Trophy #491
Looks like I have the same thing

je3arura.jpg

Tired everything to get it off won't budge. Such a shame as apart from that the car was nearly mint when I bought it